Tang Shooters: Publications TFCD for Music Mocha Music School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2007
Hi all, its a wonderful shoot with the teachers and instructors of Music Mocha Music School.
C&C Welcomed.

Thanks for viewing! :)

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
I would like to express thanks to Music Mocha Music School for giving us this opportunity to shoot portfolio for their teachers. Below are the photos for viewing pleasure.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore, western area
www.pichour.com
great opportunity!! like the desat pics most esp the first one.

for naka's the first subject, i think should coax him to smile or look happier, he looks alittle sad in the photo >.<

phoa's last one i'm not sure whether its intentional but the broom etc quite out of place lol..

just my 2cts hope dont mind!~

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
great opportunity!! like the desat pics most esp the first one.

for naka's the first subject, i think should coax him to smile or look happier, he looks alittle sad in the photo >.<

phoa's last one i'm not sure whether its intentional but the broom etc quite out of place lol..

:bsmilie:.....the last one was taken by chance. Nothing personal. :)

Sep 14, 2007
Yo man, ya he does look a bit sad.. muahahaha
Another 1 of him

Today using manual off-camera flash, interesting.:think:

ISO1600 & F/16 at 1/8000 shutter with on camera 580exII at 1/64 with 1x 430ex at 1/1 from top right down.

m3lv1nh0

Sep 24, 2007
Serangoon North
Sorry leh.. dun know if it's my computer having problems or the server.. keep logging me off when I try to post or show the blank page with "Done" below the status bar. Anyways.. I deleted all my post liao.

g-khoo

Mar 4, 2007
Under your Blanket
www.wix.com
Yo man, ya he does look a bit sad.. muahahaha
Another 1 of him

Today using manual off-camera flash, interesting.:think:
Er might want to watch the use off camera flash carefully. Over here the highlights on the cheeks are abit too strong - looks bloated. Good if you want to achieve a comical effect though.

kuantoh

Feb 7, 2007
Pasir Ris / Tampines
My FAVORITE goes to SG RETRO IDOL of the YEAR -> Who else... Dr Jawzsg! Lemme compile some candids and post soon... hee... :sweat:

Sep 14, 2007
Er might want to watch the use off camera flash carefully. Over here the highlights on the cheeks are abit too strong - looks bloated. Good if you want to achieve a comical effect though.
Ok gav, will take not of that next time! :D

More of my takes!
#5 Me and my EG

#6 Keys

:embrass:

coolsigg

Nov 28, 2005
Some other TS music talents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom