Tang Shooters LXXI - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contax carl Zeiss lai ah!

Check if any butties wanna get Contax Carl Zeiss lenses from Japan (where they are or at least were super Contax carl Zeiss crazy!).

NOT the new Cosina made series.

This is NOT an MO.

I know someone who's going to Japan probably in the next two months and can shop around for used CYCZ lenses for us. I have no idea what the prices are like; PM me the models you seriously want to look for and I'll pass the shopping list on.

BTW, for clarification, I will be making no profit form this. Hopefully if got more lenses can get better price. :cool:

This has been a DM public service offer for all TS members.

wait chius rast min beesa tio cancel like rast week...:rolleyes:

Put zh3ng in the dry box and carry to sunlise location ftw! :bsmilie:

Hmm ... couls some kind buttie put ME in a dry box and carry me to a nice sunlise location? :bsmilie:

Hmm ... couls some kind buttie put ME in a dry box and carry me to a nice sunlise location? :bsmilie:

then we need a dry 20 footer container to carry you and your equipment... hahaha

wait chius rast min beesa tio cancel like rast week...:rolleyes:

This time round die die go! revoke also go, at most tio charge awol and go db nia! :bsmilie:

chiu mean dry container? those used in PSA kind? ;p

The small "s" notch simple sia. so many things implemented in, just not yet FX, the rest all there liao. :think:

i think they will keep X00 range for DX, X000 for entry level DX, X for flagship /FX, XX for prosumer FX.. after 700, it will be 700x and then i think down to X0 range :)

Status
Not open for further replies.