Tang Shooters LVI: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Butties

Reporting IN..n signing OFF to Z_z. Good 9 all.

Wishlist of events for 2009 [May TangShooter fulfill your wish]!

Trying to start something meaningful locating a post where everyone can voice a venue that you have been dying to go but have not gone for certain reason. Hey .. its about photo snapping, not your holiday plan or hanky panky spots... SO everyone is watching... just give in good consideration and list it seriously.. so that as a group .. we can materialise it togather...

S/no. | Nick | Location | Some details

01. Falconite - Kelong - I dun do alot of portraitures, but was thinking of a old fishing village or old kelong to do one portraiture shoot. I love taking snaps of people at outdoors under hot sun and with great scenic backgrounds...

02. Carnage3630 - Shoot fireworks in helicopter - how to stablize the tripod??

03. Carnage3630 - Shoot Linda Liao portraiture... - visit Taiwan or wait for her to come to SG

04. Woofmy - Henderson Wave / Alexandra Bridge - always loved a beautiful structure lighted at night.

05. blazer_workz - Between AreaD and AreaE - I miss the great scenary there..can do sun rise/sun set/shoot stars. But think only, don't even try to plan.

06. glankie - Barcelona - i want to capture the love there.. and i want to leave my soul there..

07. Mapper48 - Seletar Airbase - There are some good colonial houses there thought of catching them before they are torn down for a new Seletar Airbase in the future, should be good for landscape, and also some shots of the river near Seletar Golf Course.

08. Mapper48 - Inside of a Ship - I am trying to see whether I can get access to the inside of a ship for us to shoot, most of the time, it will be the exterior of a ship, so if possible, it will be nice to shoot the interior of a ship (big ship not small sampan ok)

09. ahtiow - Sport portraiture shoot in abandoned place - still waiting for my friend to get his taekwando members to volunteer for the shoot, then hopefully can make it!!;p

bom dia... tomorrow night is the start of weekend.... yeah!!!

pic from event I attended yesterday... remind me of Feb... hahaha.. why??? isn't it obvious?
3177572531_5485f2d266.jpg

Last edited:
bom dia... tomorrow night is the start of weekend.... yeah!!!

pic from event I attended yesterday... remind me of Feb... hahaha.. why??? isn't it obvious?
3177572531_5485f2d266.jpg

oh no m
please don't whip me!!!:p

Trying to start something meaningful locating a post where everyone can voice a venue that you have been dying to go but have not gone for certain reason. Hey .. its about photo snapping, not your holiday plan or hanky panky spots... SO everyone is watching... just give in good consideration and list it seriously.. so that as a group .. we can materialise it togather...

01. Falconite - Kelong - I dun do alot of portraitures, but was thinking of a old fishing village or old kelong to do one portraiture shoot. I love taking snaps of people at outdoors under hot sun and with great scenic backgrounds...

03. Carnage3630 - Shoot Linda Liao portraiture... - visit Taiwan or wait for her to come to SG

04. Woofmy - Henderson Wave / Alexandra Bridge - always loved a beautiful structure lighted at night.

05. blazer_workz - Between AreaD and AreaE - I miss the great scenary there..can do sun rise/sun set/shoot stars. But think only, don't even try to plan.

06. glankie - Barcelona - i want to capture the love there.. and i want to leave my soul there..

07. Mapper48 - Seletar Airbase - There are some good colonial houses there thought of catching them before they are torn down for a new Seletar Airbase in the future, should be good for landscape, and also some shots of the river near Seletar Golf Course.

08. Mapper48 - Inside of a Ship - I am trying to see whether I can get access to the inside of a ship for us to shoot, most of the time, it will be the exterior of a ship, so if possible, it will be nice to shoot the interior of a ship (big ship not small sampan ok)

09. ahtiow - Sport portraiture shoot in abandoned place - still waiting for my friend to get his taekwando members to volunteer for the shoot, then hopefully can make it!!;p

10.I would like to wish for World Peace:angel: and photoshoot with Paris Hilton

SO everyone is watching... just give in good consideration and list it seriously.. so that as a group ..

10.I would like to wish for World Peace:angel: and photoshoot with Paris Hilton

wah lau... wait the falco whip you... hahaha:sweat:

morning everyone !!!

10. redsun - I would like to wish for World Peace:angel: and photoshoot with Paris Hilton

11. naka - Shoot within MRT Train - Dunno how to apply permit.

How come got 2 wishlist? I just posted mine in gatherings and outings, now I see this one.:dunno:

the list is getting messy :) thus... more appropriate in TCSS.

10. redsun - I would like to wish for World Peace:angel: and photoshoot with Paris Hilton

12. cckue - Shoot inside some restricted area, e.g. construction site or prison.

13. Part0 - hmm.. cant think of a single place to shoot because too many places I want to capture. Right now I guess, looking forward to malaysia and taiwan trips shoot landscape, ppl, etc... yeah !!!!!

09. ahtiow - Sport portraiture shoot in abandoned place - still waiting for my friend to get his taekwando members to volunteer for the shoot, then hopefully can make it!!

10. redsun - I would like to wish for World Peace and photoshoot with Paris Hilton

12. cckue - Shoot inside some restricted area, e.g. construction site or prison.

13. Part0 - hmm.. cant think of a single place to shoot because too many places I want to capture. Right now I guess, looking forward to malaysia and taiwan trips shoot landscape, ppl, etc... yeah !!!!!

14. sprintist - realise another decent dance shoot..

09. ahtiow - Sport portraiture shoot in abandoned place - still waiting for my friend to get his taekwando members to volunteer for the shoot, then hopefully can make it!!

10. redsun - I would like to wish for World Peace and photoshoot with Paris Hilton

15 lohkam - shoot nice landscapes in Malaysia and may all butties here in TS continue thier SIC to each other so we all can improve together

Good morning guys and gals:)

:think: ...hmmm, my wishes is being banished from the list...

15. lohkam - shoot nice landscapes in Malaysia and may all butties here in TS continue thier SIC to each other so we all can improve together

16. jawzsg - Moving vehicle from another moving vehicle - self explanatory

17. jawzsg - A model forlicking in a clear flowing stream - an inspiration from my photography tutorial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.