Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazer_workz

May 8, 2006
ClubSNAP Community
History of Tang Shooters
Thread 1.) Pioneer Thread: "Photography @ Chinese Garden" - 20/06/2007 - 08/08/2007 (681 Posts)
Thread 2.) Evolution Thread: "Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events..." - 28/07/2007 - 29/08/2007 (1009 Posts)
Thread 3.) Evolution Thread: "Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events..." - 29/08/2007 - 20/09/2007 (1015 Posts)
Thread 4.) Evolution Thread: "Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events..." - 20/09/2007 - 26/09/2007 (1005 Posts)
Thread 5.) Evolution Thread: "Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events..." - 26/09/2007 - 03/10/2007 (1067 Posts)
Thread 6.) Marathon Thread: "Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread..." - 03/10/2007 - 21/10/2007 (1025 Posts)
Thread 7.) Falconite Thread: "Tang Shooters VI: TCSS Thread..." - 21/10/2007 - 14/11/2007 (1013 Posts)
Thread 8.) Master Phoakm Blue Chips Thread: "Tang Shooters VII: TCSS Thread..." - 14/11/2007 - 26/11/2007 (1014 Posts)
Thread 9.) Rocket Phoakm Thread: "Tang Shooters VIII: TCSS Thread..." - 26/11/2007 - 5/12/2007 (1018 Posts)

Our Home Base@Multiply
Multiply Site: http://tangsshooter.multiply.com/

qING said:
If you asked what is Tang Shooters, looking @ what our "marketing director", Mr Falconite says in his multiply site:

Actually, Tang Shooters was formed when a grp of pple wanted to shoot Tang Dynasty City but never get to. The first unofficial trip was to Botanical Garden. The people who went were Falconite, Ambious, Camm, galee and myself. More events coming up.

Headlines:
1.) Due to overwhelming supply of OTs, as instructed by founder qING, we've decided to split the kopitiam thread for purely TCSS purpose, and another thread purely for outings only will be created under gatherings and outings. Over here:http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?p=3443554

Do join us for the next event. You are also welcome to put down the next event :).

Tang Shooters Team:
Founder & Chairman: qING
Mulan: Yoshima
Secretaries/TS Warriors:
Redsun, phoakm, blazer_workz,
Sprintist, g-khoo, Ambious,
lkkang, sims0002, foxcorn,
carnage3630, juste_millieu, Falconite

1) Please help to maintain this thread as a happy, friendly, helpful and a fun-fillled one.;)
2) Kindly refrain from WAR and any form of personal attacks.:devil:
3) Kindly refrain from OT (I know its difficult).:sweat:

Stock update who is the best chip.

horay, :thumbsup::thumbsup: new thread~

let fun continue~

Post Count for previous thread

Gentle Reminder:
This afternoon when Falconite announce a race for 1000 at post 646..I thought, how could that be possible? We're still at page 33..17 more pages to hit page 50..thats another 350+ posts..some threads can hardly get 17 posts in a day..but Tangs Shooters did it once again..with the encouragements from all bros like -> 649, 661, 663, 742, 790 and 797..although the race is a tough one, but I'm totally impressed at how all our bros make it so entertaining (with text and visual aids)..some even commented as watching a movie.

Some very nice quotes:
Very very confident
Good gesture..1000 but not race
Teaching the wrong things
Signs of lost touch
A proud mistake
Strategize winner
TCSS symptoms

From this thread onwards, no more refering of post counts to stocks..this is to stop the spamming of posts to thread by members to upz their stock..this is a place to share ideas/chill-out/learn/have fun(but not race)/make friends/TCSS(but not upzz)/discuss outings/etc..hope you guys understand. We've to let other TS members who are not as privilege and free whole day like us to stay in-touch with our topic..by slowing down we can also encourage new members to join us.

Vying for the 1000th post is still a good thing..its like getting a "lucky charm"/blessing..but to race for the 1000th is stronly discourage.

For your kind consideration..Thank you.

From this thread onwards, no more refering of post counts to stocks..this is to stop the spamming of posts to thread by members to upz their stock..this is a place to share ideas/chill-out/learn/have fun(but not race)/make friends/TCSS(but not upzz)/discuss outings/etc..hope you guys understand. We've to let other TS members who are not as privilege and free whole day like us to stay in-touch with our topic..by slowing down we can also encourage new members to join us.

Vying for the 1000th post is still a good thing..its like getting a "lucky charm"/blessing..but to race for the 1000th is stronly discourage.

[/B][/COLOR]

Is this for real???
Is good for ppl who are not so hardcore to stay in touch in this kopitiam thread BUT then hor... how to know everyone preferred outing location without discussion(TCSS)?

And to improve the Spirit of TANG Shooters? Maybe it started off upping in the previous thread by someone whose nick begin with CXXXXXXXXXX. Next time i see him, i help TANG Shooters to pull out the weeds... Cheers..

com'on can we loosen up abit?

Is this for real???
Is good for ppl who are not so hardcore to stay in touch in this kopitiam thread BUT then hor... how to know everyone preferred outing location without discussion(TCSS)?

And to improve the Spirit of TANG Shooters? Maybe it started off upping in the previous thread by someone whose nick begin with CXXXXXXXXXX. Next time i see him, i help TANG Shooters to pull out the weeds... Cheers..

I think there's only 1 "c" in our group.

Gentle Reminder:
This afternoon when Falconite announce a race for 1000 at post 646..I thought, how could that be possible? We're still at page 33..17 more pages to hit page 50..thats another 350+ posts..some threads can hardly get 17 posts in a day..but Tangs Shooters did it once again..with the encouragements from all bros like -> 649, 661, 663, 742, 790 and 797..although the race is a tough one, but I'm totally impressed at how all our bros make it so entertaining (with text and visual aids)..some even commented as watching a movie.

Some very nice quotes:
Very very confident
Signs of lost touch
A proud mistake
Strategize winner
TCSS symptoms

Someday the fun will be over. So, sooner or later, the race will be history. Meanwhile, let's stick to the fun yet no more short cuts. ;)

Congrats to Master Phoa on number one stock on the board. :thumbsup:

It's a hard chase of that blue chip, still can't catch......

Gentle Reminder:

Some very nice quotes:
Very very confident
Signs of lost touch
A proud mistake
Strategize winner
TCSS symptoms

Nice review bro, good to see bros participate actively in the discussions and enjoying the process in the last thread. For me, you guys deserved a praised.

I have also seen threads which does not last on first page in the forum. What we need is the active discussions on and off to maintain the thread. That's why I choose to stay in kopitiam most of the time. This is the place where I can talk freely. :)

My quote: "Diversity of comments is a good thing, lack of concentration may lose out"

Of course, the racing part is a bit over, must control.

Cheers!

Someday the fun will be over. So, sooner or later, the race will be history. Meanwhile, let's stick to the fun yet no more short cuts. ;)

Congrats to Master Phoa on number one stock on the board. :thumbsup:

It's a hard chase of that blue chip, still can't catch......

Bro, I need to talk to you something about copyrights...not really happy on the pictures post in your company web. :(

Is this for real???

Hummm....sounds true. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.