Tang Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotti

Jun 21, 2004
strawberry field
anyone wanna join me for a shoot at the abandoned Tang Dynasty this sat? :D

imaginary_number said:
it's still open? thought it closed down many years back...
ya abandoned le...just found out from a cs member that if want to shoot there have to get permission from the management! :(

paid permission is not permission, it's commission :sweatsm:

feryl said:
paid permission is not permission, it's commission :sweatsm:

ya lo..quite sad huh..like that also want to collect money... ;(

have u thought of going to Haw Par villa instead?

Is it still open :think:

feryl said:

That place gives me the creeps and remorse. Must be all the bad deeds I have done. :embrass:

Zenten said:
That place gives me the creeps and remorse. Must be all the bad deeds I have done. :embrass:

U mean the "18 hells" portion? It's damn classic pre-60s (or some old era) architecture.. hahaha. I believe aesthetics have a lot to say about the particular use of color, cacricature and form, for myself, i feel it's a sincere piece of morality construction. :)

Anyway, if lots of fellow photogs go with u, u shldn't be afraid of the horse and bulls (or the balls and chains). I'm sure they will be interested to take their photos as well; so pose.

feryl said:

more interested in shooting some abandoned place :D haha..so i'll go haw par villa once it closes down..haha...

dotti said:
more interested in shooting some abandoned place :D haha..so i'll go haw par villa once it closes down..haha...

:dunno: How about Beach Road police station... altho i think it's a classified area now. Another nice place is Keat Hong army camp. The most famous is probably the old Changi Hospital, altho u're likely to be taking other kinds of photographs there... :sweat:

feryl said:
:dunno: How about Beach Road police station... altho i think it's a classified area now. Another nice place is Keat Hong army camp. The most famous is probably the old Changi Hospital, altho u're likely to be taking other kinds of photographs there... :sweat:

ya beach road police station..but there is secruity guard there one if i'm not wrong..mayb i shld just go in shoot anyway..if uncle come then just go lo...

Keat Hong army camp is the one at the chua chu kang ah? that one look way too creepy!!

Changi hospital havent go before leh..anyone keen or not?? :D

Just wondering why the two of you would like to do your photo shoot at these run-down places? Must be the lure of shooting in B&W huh?

For me I am at one with nature, so places like botanic gardens and the zoo fascinate me. Btw, maybe I could suggest Fort Canning as a spot for your next outing. Try it. ;)

Zenten said:
Just wondering why the two of you would like to do your photo shoot at these run-down places? Must be the lure of shooting in B&W huh?

For me I am at one with nature, so places like botanic gardens and the zoo fascinate me. Btw, maybe I could suggest Fort Canning as a spot for your next outing. Try it. ;)

Err.. not me. I prefer to shoot landscape and streetshots. I don't really like rundown places coz you don't know 'who' you might be taking a picture of.

dotti said:
ya beach road police station..but there is secruity guard there one if i'm not wrong..mayb i shld just go in shoot anyway..if uncle come then just go lo...

Keat Hong army camp is the one at the chua chu kang ah? that one look way too creepy!!

Changi hospital havent go before leh..anyone keen or not?? :D

I don't think you can get in anymore, since it's a dangerous blg; the foundations have been chewed thru by termites and all...

But the 'backside' is still visible so there's still an opportunity for you to get some angles, esp if you have a wide range of lenses.

Keat Hong isn't creepy what... it's just rundown. I haven't figured out how to get in tho.

As for Changi Hospital, it's a real screamer. My hair will stand even before I can see the actual building... and when i was there, there was a couple making out in a car... some weird kinda thrill...

dotti said:
ya abandoned le...just found out from a cs member that if want to shoot there have to get permission from the management! :(

hmm...used to pass by there on my way to work a year ago...how much they asking huh?...to allow shooting at the abandoned place??...

kelster said:
hmm...used to pass by there on my way to work a year ago...how much they asking huh?...to allow shooting at the abandoned place??...

havent find out leh...like not much pple interested..... :dunno:

oh well...maybe findout details then might interest more ppl?...heh heh...cos me interested to go one day lor...not this year thou...cos not in the country at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.