Tamron lens problem!! help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdirectorate

Apr 23, 2008
bought my tamron 28-75 lens 5 days back..

test out today at istana open house.

took a few shoots and the suddenly it stop working and cannot snap anymore picture.

so i restart my camera and try again. took a few shots successfully but the same problem came back.

my nikon kit lens and 50mm has no problem on my d90.

Anyone know whats the problem with the lens?

will i be able to get 1 to 1 exchange from the shop, since its less than 7 day old?

bought my tamron 28-75 lens 5 days back..

test out today at istana open house.

took a few shoots and the suddenly it stop working and cannot snap anymore picture.

so i restart my camera and try again. took a few shots successfully but the same problem came back.

my nikon kit lens and 50mm has no problem on my d90.

Anyone know whats the problem with the lens?

will i be able to get 1 to 1 exchange from the shop, since its less than 7 day old?

7 days exchange depends on individual shops. Call them and ask? Bring the lens down to them to let them have a look.

Take eraser and rub lightly on the electrical contacts on the lens. Then try again.

try already.. same problem..

i also notice after a few shots... it cant focus properly and the camera just wont take any pictures...

Return to the shop and try to get a 1 to 1 exchange. New lens should not have such issue. Don't delay any further.

usually will the shops do 1 to 1 exchange for this type of problem?

usually will the shops do 1 to 1 exchange for this type of problem?

depends on the shop, but if you kept your receipt, and can show them what is wrong on the spot.. then it will not be a problem, i think.

otherwise, you can always go for the warranty and get the lens serviced.

since it has been more or less determined that it is the lens problem, don't bother looking at the other things in the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.