Tamron 90mm Macro Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoky

Mar 17, 2004
Singapore
hoky.multiply.com
Just wondering if the above lens works good in portraiture shots as it's macro capability.

Good for close up shots on the eyes... ;p
DSC_7726.jpg

DSC_7731.jpg

TS is asking if it is good for Portraits. Closeup on the eyes is like marco. Btw, its better to take the eyes of someone not wearing Contact lens :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Btw, just wondering if it is the flashes that gives the star and heart-shaped reflection in the eyes?

To the TS,
Yes, its good for portrait as well.

I double my Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro DI lens as my portrait lens too, hehe! It has good bokeh... Here are some samples...

7565eveninga.jpg

7565avattar1.jpg

Btw, just wondering if it is the flashes that gives the star and heart-shaped reflection in the eyes?

To the TS,
Yes, its good for portrait as well.

Is that a lightsphere with some star and heartshaped attachments? :eek:

the 105 also a good portrait lens...can try that too...

the 105 also a good portrait lens...can try that too...

Are you talking about the Sigma 105mm f2.8 macro? I do not think that lens is good for portrait because I find it has poor bokeh... but that is my opinion only...

Are you talking about the Sigma 105mm f2.8 macro? I do not think that lens is good for portrait because I find it has poor bokeh... but that is my opinion only...

Think he is referring to the AF Micro 105mm f/2.8D or AF-S Micro 105 f/2.8 VR.

the nikkor 105mm has VERY good bokeh for portriat.....

the nikkor 105mm has VERY good bokeh for portriat.....

ya ya....:thumbsup:

saving for it already...damn it will be 2% more expensive next week...got to eat more bread for dinner liaoz...

next wk is next year liao...
but the increment in not one shot 2% increase...
haven't announce yet

Status
Not open for further replies.