Tamron 70-200/2.8 K-mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Anyone has any idea where to get this and the price?
Thx

you can order online at adorama or bh, price wise will be S$1k including local gst. alternative you can scout out local shops or bns section here.

cheers

you can order online at adorama or bh, price wise will be S$1k including local gst. alternative you can scout out local shops or bns section here.

cheers

Check with OP.;)

Thanks guys.
I give OP a try 1st.

Had a nightmare from my previous overseas purchase with B&H over shipping timing and lens quality issues. Even though the lens issue was eventually resolved, I wasted so much time/leave, not to mention having to leave my 1mth old K7 with the service center and not being able to use it. If the local dealer (Sigma) did not honor the warranty, it would have been an even bigger headache.

Thanks guys.
I give OP a try 1st.

Had a nightmare from my previous overseas purchase with B&H over shipping timing and lens quality issues. Even though the lens issue was eventually resolved, I wasted so much time/leave, not to mention having to leave my 1mth old K7 with the service center and not being able to use it. If the local dealer (Sigma) did not honor the warranty, it would have been an even bigger headache.

$1350 local warranty,cash deal from OP.

$1350 local warranty,cash deal from OP.

Damn.... so much delta with the US price.
I was over optimistic that it would be like 1.1k - 1.2k
Unless its a very good sample that is tack sharp wide open at 200mm w/o focusing issues of course. :cool:

Damn.... so much delta with the US price.
I was over optimistic that it would be like 1.1k - 1.2k
Unless its a very good sample that is tack sharp wide open at 200mm w/o focusing issues of course. :cool:

well i did check with them for F mount when it launch sometime ago,i remenber is around 1.3k.Hmm! hope you get a sharp copy then..;)

Had a nightmare from my previous overseas purchase ........I wasted so much time......If the local dealer (Sigma) did not honor the warranty, it would have been an even bigger headache.

There are a number of possible solutions; if you are purchasing a unit from a merchant overseas, always purchase an International Warranty at the same time .

Second, consider purchasing a direct import or refurbished unit - provided, of course, that you are dealing with a reputable merchant (check reselleratings.com if they are US based, for reliable customer feedback and ratings). The savings you will make usually go a long way towards the cost of the International Warranty, and in many cases, you will end up with a warranty far in excess of that offered by the manufacturer of the unit.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com

Helen - I knew that username was familiar. Saw you at arstechnica. You're getting around! ;)

Helen - I knew that username was familiar. Saw you at arstechnica. You're getting around! ;)

Indeed I do - and all hours of the day & night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.