Tamron 60mm f2 on Crop body

ngzhimao

Dec 1, 2008
Westwest
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

Seems like this lens is not very popular among the users here? I am using a crop body(D90), and thinking to purchase this for portrait and macro shot, any comment about this lens at all?

Thanks!:)

Check this out
Tamron 60mm Macro Review - Sample Image - YouTube
D90 + Nikkor 60mm macro.wmv - YouTube

Also, you would like to check out nikon 85mm f3.5 micro. cost lesser, but produced good image.

Hi all,

Seems like this lens is not very popular among the users here? I am using a crop body(D90), and thinking to purchase this for portrait and macro shot, any comment about this lens at all?

Thanks!:)

Thanks for the reply.. I realize 85mm is too far for a crop body, when the subject i am taking is usually across the table. hehe
And i tot the f 2 will be very helpful for me if i am taking the picture in low light.

Check this out
Tamron 60mm Macro Review - Sample Image - YouTube
D90 + Nikkor 60mm macro.wmv - YouTube

Also, you would like to check out nikon 85mm f3.5 micro. cost lesser, but produced good image.

Then, check out on nikon 40mm f2.8 micro. I tell you, you will love that lens, cost about $3xx/-. I took night shots with that lens too, and got sharp images.

Check this
D7000 + 40mm f2.8 micro - YouTube

Thanks for the reply.. I realize 85mm is too far for a crop body, when the subject i am taking is usually across the table. hehe
And i tot the f 2 will be very helpful for me if i am taking the picture in low light.

Hey Bro thanks for the recommendation. But i guess f2.8 is not for me as i will prefer a wider aperture. Anyway i just bot the tamron 60mm from value basket(cash on delivery). will update with pictures after my trip.

Then, check out on nikon 40mm f2.8 micro. I tell you, you will love that lens, cost about $3xx/-. I took night shots with that lens too, and got sharp images.

Check this
D7000 + 40mm f2.8 micro - YouTube