TAMPINES PHOTO CONTEST
How beautiful and #instaworthy is YOUR Tampines? Show us and stand a chance to win attractive prizes. What are you waiting for!
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 30 Sep 2017.
Include a brief write-up (2-5 sentences).
Prizes to be Won (worth $2,700)
• 1st Prize (Shopping Vouchers Value at $1000)
• 2nd Prize (Shopping Vouchers Value at $500)
• 3rd Prize (Shopping Vouchers Value at $200)
• 20 Consolation prizes (Shopping Vouchers Value at $50 each)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Competition is open to all. Singapore citizens, PRs and foreigners.
2. Photograph entries submitted must be the Participant’s own work and must be taken in Tampines.
3. All entries must be submitted to email@example.com
4. Entry to this Competition is free. Each Participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 10 photographs.
5. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any Participant and/ or entry from the Competition.
6. Photographs that have won prizes in other photography competitions, or have been previously used or are intended to be used for any kind of commercial purposes, must not be submitted.
7. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, conversion of colour images to black and white are allowed.
8. Each photograph entry must be submitted digitally in JPEG format and be no larger than 5MB in size. The longest side of the photograph must be at least 2000 pixels in JPEG format.
9. By participating in this Competition, the Participant warrants that he/she has not trespassed into any areas closed to the public and has put the welfare of the subject (if applicable) foremost and has not obtained the photograph via any unethical means.
10. Shortlisted Participants will be notified by email and asked to submit the original photograph, or the highest resolution/image quality of the photograph with minimum 2000 pixels on its longest side.
11. Winners may be interviewed by the Organiser. All winners consent to public disclosure of their names and the results of the Competition.
12. The Participant grants the Organiser a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce, publish, publicly display, print, edit or distribute any Materials submitted for the Competition in any media format and any media channels as deemed fit by the Organiser, for the purposes of promoting the Competition, raising awareness for the Competition and promoting nature awareness in Singapore.