tamiya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep them....u maybe surprised in future.

i still have my own modified black avantes...heh. :)

man.... i played with those like 5 - 6 years ago.... was a pro... :bsmilie: invested a huge sum... how i wish could turn back time and save those money now on photography... :p

jonlou said:
man.... i played with those like 5 - 6 years ago.... was a pro... :bsmilie: invested a huge sum... how i wish could turn back time and save those money now on photography... :p

aaaahhh.....5yrs...probably u never seen those "Emperor", Grasshopper", Rising Sun etc
LOL.... those were the childhood days....i still keep them.... in the Blue box...lol.... sometimes take out see see touch toouch reminds me of lotsa wonderful memories.... dun sell lar...keep it for memories sake....

Use it for macro shots lor...lol

if you have the original Vanquish, I will buy it from you :D

They were so hot 6 years ago man.... but the later models suck in design. Actually I keep them for the look, not to race.. hehehe

i was not interested in the cars or racing them, but i've got a few, still in their boxes. a couple i've opened up for a little project... i'm trying to make a model which will have a front and rear motor, use 3 maybe 4 cells instead of 2, purely for drag racing. :D

SniperD said:
if you have the original Vanquish, I will buy it from you :D

They were so hot 6 years ago man.... but the later models suck in design. Actually I keep them for the look, not to race.. hehehe

I have the original vanquish....infact i was my first car....haahaa... i even kept the TAMIYA racing guide book.... reviews about the cars.... haahaa

Avante original, avante black special and the the clear casing avante.... lol

kegler said:
aaaahhh.....5yrs...probably u never seen those "Emperor", Grasshopper", Rising Sun etc
LOL.... those were the childhood days....i still keep them.... in the Blue box...lol.... sometimes take out see see touch toouch reminds me of lotsa wonderful memories.... dun sell lar...keep it for memories sake....

Haa...to be exact...its was almost 13yrs ago...stablisig poles more stable than VR.... speed faster than 8.5fps... haa.. :bsmilie:

IMO, nothing they made after Avante, Avante 2 and Egress came close to these cars in terms of material and quality. So yes, I consider them the top of the line stuff.

Kit said:
What cars do you intend to sell? RC? I might be interested.

Wah Kit still buying is it? Good stuff man.

I still have my Avante black special with all the mod... So light till it have almost failed me in some races(fly away car, man...). I will go on a week without going for canteen food juz to buy some cheap looking ball bearings lor... Do not know what drives me to do all that.

used to use a avante vrx or something is it....haha.....

go to shop near my house to race...charge the batts so can fly la the car haha...

kegler said:

Eh! I also have that blue box! But can't store all my cars. I got almost the whole range of cars but most are unmodified of cause! Gotta rob the bank to modify all of them :D

During my time, it was bout 14 years ago, so it was Emperor, Grasshopper, Thunder Shot, Dash 1 and 2, Hot Shot, Big Wig, Fox, Hornet, Avantes.... Some come with those spiky tires :bsmilie: During those days, a set of ball barings cost $10.90 and it was a whole lot of $$$ to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.