Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyharry

Jul 11, 2008
In Your Heart
Its TIME!
M23_0005-2-1.jpg

Super Astute Junior FTW!
I know how i present it sux but just wanna relive the past!

alamak! Awesome la!

I miss my Avante Black! The front and back rollers, modified engines.. soaking in 4WD... and shaved foam tyres...

Its TIME!
M23_0005-2-1.jpg

Super Astute Junior FTW!
I know how i present it sux but just wanna relive the past!

aiseh! black one must have cost you a bomb at that time. ahhahaha!

The craze actually started without the poles, guides, etc. Still remembered I bought my first Hotshot Jr and lost a few days of sleep. :bsmilie:

Where's all the Super series? Dancing Doll, anyone? :D

This really brings back memories.

old skool! bearings! and modifiled motor!

Hyper Dash Mod?

Super Torque Mod?

Rechargeable batteries ftw!!! :D

I love it. Still remember I traded my expensive H2T motor to a faster modified HyperDash. But spoil fast oso. Use the black gear with higher top speed. Avante JR & Astute is my favourite. Den use low profile sponge tyres with bearings inside. Change gold terminals, use hollow shaft, stabiliser poles, use braces, use bearings at the wheels instead of bushings. hehe.. :lovegrin:

It's an expensive hobby for me last time. Hahaha...

Last edited:
LOL. yeah. lets start back dudes and relieve the past. hehehe. ;)

I love it. Still remember I traded my expensive H2T motor to a faster modified HyperDash. But spoil fast oso. Use the black gear with higher top speed. Avante JR & Astute is my favourite. Den use low profile sponge tyres with bearings inside. Change gold terminals, use hollow shaft, stabiliser poles, use braces, use bearings at the wheels instead of bushings. hehe.. :lovegrin:

agreee haha

LoL... Me too! But that time not many knows of mod engines. :p

Now, totally forget how to do liao. It was some 15 years back! Hahahaha :)...

I miss my Dash 1 Emperor, Vanquish and Avante.......and also my Hyper Dash Motor, stablizers, rollers, poles and bearings ! Brings back good memories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.