Talk about "leaks"... this takes the cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
With all those focus on camera leaks..and what not...

This leak is something really different... but somehow, it will sure come to pass... only unknown would be when.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-10027886-37.html?tag=newsEditorsPicksArea.0

I'm not trying to make a joke out of this... but I'm sure someone would be :complain::complain::complain: for a while.

With all those focus on camera leaks..and what not...

This leak is something really different... but somehow, it will sure come to pass... only unknown would be when.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-10027886-37.html?tag=newsEditorsPicksArea.0

I'm not trying to make a joke out of this... but I'm sure someone would be :complain::complain::complain: for a while.

As in Steve Job dying? heh.. eh I've heard some months ago from some US tech news podcast/site saying his pancreatic cancer is not back to haunt him... at least not directly or fatal.

Steve is a vegan... A dietary lifestyle that revolve around food that contain no animal products of any kind. But that is not really why he is so thin ...directly..too..

Seem he went in for a surgical procedure call Whipple surgery for people with pancreatic cancer or patients with benign (non-cancerous) disorders and one of the side effect is weight lost as the surgery require the removal of part of the pancreas, stomach..etc. And being a vegan his diet meant that nutritional absorption is reduced. Thus he has been losing weight ever since he had the surgery...Well something to that effect.

I think he will be with us and keeping his "fan boyz" happy and gay for a while more longer heh.. But the fact of the matter is...if he does "bite the big one"...Apple's best day would be over accord to industry experts. I hate the fan boyz but I see the relevancy and continuation of this company and it's place in the tech world.

As in Steve Job dying? heh.. eh I've heard some months ago from some US tech news podcast/site saying his pancreatic cancer is not back to haunt him... at least not directly or fatal.

Steve is a vegan... A dietary lifestyle that revolve around food that contain no animal products of any kind. But that is not really why he is so thin ...directly..too..

Seem he went in for a surgical procedure call Whipple surgery for people with pancreatic cancer or patients with benign (non-cancerous) disorders and one of the side effect is weight lost as the surgery require the removal of part of the pancreas, stomach..etc. And being a vegan his diet meant that nutritional absorption is reduced. Thus he has been losing weight ever since he had the surgery...Well something to that effect.

I think he will be with us and keeping his "fan boyz" happy and gay for a while more longer heh.. But the fact of the matter is...if he does "bite the big one"...Apple's best day would be over accord to industry experts. I hate the fan boyz but I see the relevancy and continuation of this company and it's place in the tech world.

that's precisely so after the recent rumors about his health.. that was barely settled and this happens.

But my point is no one likes to read his own obituary. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.