Talisman - 2nd Edition Board Game Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still play on rare occasions with friends who own 1st and 3rd edition. Usually end up in chaos blood bath. Nobody actually bother to reach the portal, just stay in the outer 2 region and hack and slash.

Still a good laugh when someone turn to toad or thief stealing a raft from the marketplace. :eek: :bsmilie:

seewhy said:
Still play on rare occasions with friends who own 1st and 3rd edition. Usually end up in chaos blood bath. Nobody actually bother to reach the portal, just stay in the outer 2 region and hack and slash.

Still a good laugh when someone turn to toad or thief stealing a raft from the marketplace. :eek: :bsmilie:

Same sentiments. played the 2nd edition board game with my friends. fostering good relationship :sweatsm:

Bluestrike said:
Wah.. old but good board game`~~~ kekeke.e..
maitu liao. you go buy in ebay, play in my house :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

TMC said:
Board games. was really fun to play. Anyone tried Warhammer 40k??

Warhammer 40K needs a really BIG board .... more like a tabletop ...
Collected a bunch of armies cos i enjoyed painting them, but neverreally had the chance to play a full game or campaign ...

Any other CSers have the same common interest in these games ...

RGDs

TMC said:
Board games. was really fun to play. Anyone tried Warhammer 40k??
I always find this too many rules and play too long. Me old liao, not much time left. :) Last time use to play Battletech (the table top game not on computer).

I used to play this game with my secondary school friends. just the 4 of us.

we played it really backstabbing and bitchy style.

we had all the expansion sets. dungeon, city, planescape, dragon etc.

our house rules included:

each person takes two characters and combine them, choosing the either to use but craft/strength/alignment you take from one character only.

so we can have weird or evil combos like leprechaun thiefs. (teleport, land on you, steal something).

or space marine trolls. (strength 6, can shoot)

or sprite something.. is always good.

or ultimate evaders like astropath + prophetess.

then combine it with eg: high magery or sheriff powers.. (master theif is crap and kings champion rarely seen).

anyway the set is with a friend but we haven't played for many years.. no longer the same..

another nice board game is Xanth (based on the piers anthony books).

as well as Civilisation (this takes forever to win)

seem like there are quite a number pple who played this game before.

Last played was 4-5 years ago with my bunch of primary school friends~ :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
and it doesn't seem to end...playing infinitely... :sweat:

wow!!! i played this game 16 yrs ago with my primary sch friends...din know tat it still exist.
had been one of the best board games i have ever played when i was young.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.