Tales of Dreamers: 4th YMCA Conversation Series

Bo Lin

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Hi all!

I was searching for photography contests when I stumbled across the following event. After reading through the programme outline, I was really intrigued since it has a social cause to it. I decided to share this event on this forum as I believe that you guys may be interested.

University-YMCA (Uni-Y), the university club of the YMCA of Singapore will be hosting its 4th YMCA Conversation Series!

Titled the Tales of Dreamers, we would like to invite you, aspiring photojournalists, to encapsulate the dreams of the elderly, underprivileged children, persons with intellectual disabilities and persons with physical disabilities through the submission of photographs which depicts their life stories!

In addition to the launch of the photo gallery, there will be invited guest speakers from various Volunteer Welfare Organisations (VWOs) to voice their views about the social service sector that they are serving in.

Here are more details about the event:

Date: Saturday, 30th August 2014
Time: 0930am - 1pm
Venue: National Volunteer & Philanthropic Centre

Do submit the photographs by 17th August 2014!

We look forward to your participation.

If you are interested and you want to register, you can search for The YMCA Conversation Series on Facebook and sign up from there!