taking pictures of subject behind bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

cschoy

Jul 13, 2004
Singapore, Singapore
www.flickr.com
As above how do i take picture of subject behind bars like in acage without showing the bars is it possible to do so with a cp4300?

bring your lens all the way to the cage. best results, let the lens touch the cage fencing. the AF will enable the cage nfencing to be so out of focus it cannot be seen

JermsDayOut said:
bring your lens all the way to the cage. best results, let the lens touch the cage fencing. the AF will enable the cage nfencing to be so out of focus it cannot be seen
Err.. wont touching the cage fencing spoil (i.e. scratch) the lens?

Catpuke said:
Err.. wont touching the cage fencing spoil (i.e. scratch) the lens?

wat abt investing in a UV filter? will protect ur lens... u most likely won't scratch the lens, but filters are a cheap way of protecting ur lens from scratches...

cschoy said:
As above how do i take picture of subject behind bars like in acage without showing the bars is it possible to do so with a cp4300?

As JermsDayOut suggested, bring your lens up close to the cage. If possible zoom in a little to get the bars out of your frame. AF will be able to bring your subject into focus.

The pic below of an African Grey Parrot was shot thru' its cage in JPB with a CP5700

42151-large-DSCN0628_1.jpg

Is this Amigo at a pet shop at Yishun Central?

reachme2003 said:
Is this Amigo at a pet shop at Yishun Central?

That's a caged African Gray Parrot at the Talking Birds enclosure in Jurong Bird Park.

Amigo is also an African Grey who is for sale at the pet shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.