Taking pictures of Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3rm

Aug 9, 2004
Dear all,
I'm newcomer of Clubsnap. Next month i'll visit singapore for vacation and planning to take several pictures of singapore. Could you guide me and let me know which area or interesting places in singapore that really good for taking pictures.. Thanks ..
;p :embrass: :)

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
u may want to take some market shots in Little India during the weekends afternoons, in the weekend evenings, theres some road-side performers at the Esplanade, The night view of the CBD (Central Business District)..

snowspeeder

Feb 16, 2004
www.themenatwork.com
t3rm said:
Dear all,
I'm newcomer of Clubsnap. Next month i'll visit singapore for vacation and planning to take several pictures of singapore. Could you guide me and let me know which area or interesting places in singapore that really good for taking pictures.. Thanks ..
;p :embrass: :)
Which part of the planet are you from?
Perhaps to enhance your shooting experience in Singapore and depending on your schedule, you can meet up with some of the locals here for photo shoots. There are several informal photo shoots here organized by CS members.

Jan 23, 2005
Singapore
t3rm said:
Dear all,
which area or interesting places in singapore that really good for taking pictures..
I don't know what kind of pictures you'd like to take. One place that I'd recommend to anyone is Haw Par Villa as it is quite unique and, as far as I can tell, fairly genuine. Apart from the standard tourist attractions, there are also a lot of interesting things to be seen in the more "outback" regions (northern and western parts of Singapore, e.g. some of the remaining farms in Singapore, Sungei Buloh wetland reserve, or older housing estates) that so far have managed to escape from excessive urbanization or imitating western cities.

Disclaimer: I'm still new in Singapore, but maybe that's an advantage in seeing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom