Taking pictures in studio recording

mikeeeey

Jan 27, 2010
as in those TV recording show.

Will be going to Guess x3 recording in taiwan next month. Intending to take pictures but worried that the lighting situation isnt bright enough to use faster shutter speed. Cant use flash for obvious reasons also.

anyone been to such recordings and wish to share some tips?

First check if photography is allowed. If yes than bumb up your ISO.

should be allowed bah. Or do but dont get caught.

haha. cos i saw a friend having pictures while recording is taking place.

Been there but in order to take pics I would advise you not to sit in the crowd but outside ;)

oh. i was hoping to be sitted at the floor area there so that can appear on TV. LOL

Nah... they usually give priority seating to those who group booking first... the rest just take the "remaining seats"... I got fed up after two episode so I chose to stand outside... and they don't allow you to take photos when shooting... since when you see the audience taking out cameras in TV =p

ya hor. then must go into stealth mode and use iphone to take pics le.

come to think of it, those usually can be appeared on tv are those holding the banners representing the groups/clubs they belong to. Maybe i should do one Singapore Clubsnap and sit there.. LOL

as in those TV recording show.

Will be going to Guess x3 recording in taiwan next month. Intending to take pictures but worried that the lighting situation isnt bright enough to use faster shutter speed. Cant use flash for obvious reasons also.

anyone been to such recordings and wish to share some tips?

If it's a TV show (dunno, am dumb ang moh haha) then the lighting will be very bright and you'll have no issues.

Are they still shoot on alternative Mondays?

If it's a TV show (dunno, am dumb ang moh haha) then the lighting will be very bright and you'll have no issues.
really hope so. thanks angmoh! hehe

Are they still shoot on alternative Mondays?
by right, yes. but the month im going, they do recordings on consecutive mondays but still restricted to 2 shows per month

by right, yes. but the month im going, they do recordings on consecutive mondays but still restricted to 2 shows per month

You mean now they only do two shows max per month?

Anyway rmb to buy some food to snack (if you are not in the crowd) at the mart diagonally across the building (LIFE mart or lai-er-fu if I rmb correctly) because they don't let you out once the recording starts ;)

ya hor. then must go into stealth mode and use iphone to take pics le.

come to think of it, those usually can be appeared on tv are those holding the banners representing the groups/clubs they belong to. Maybe i should do one Singapore Clubsnap and sit there.. LOL

Do a Clubsnap sign and they will ban you from entering because they know you will sure try to steal some shots.

You mean now they only do two shows max per month?

Anyway rmb to buy some food to snack (if you are not in the crowd) at the mart diagonally across the building (LIFE mart or lai-er-fu if I rmb correctly) because they don't let you out once the recording starts ;)
iirc, its 3 shows. cos one of the 2 mondays they will do 2x recordings on a same day. thats what i heard from other forum.

thanks for the tips! the person in charge told me its 1-7pm and not allowed to leave during recording!

Do a Clubsnap sign and they will ban you from entering because they know you will sure try to steal some shots.
LOL!!!

if written in english, maybe they wont know. if write "拍拍俱乐部“ then maybe they will stop u. hahaa

iirc, its 3 shows. cos one of the 2 mondays they will do 2x recordings on a same day. thats what i heard from other forum.

thanks for the tips! the person in charge told me its 1-7pm and not allowed to leave during recording!

Yes. So I usually just sit there and mingle with the ppl... you can try talking to "Ah Mi" he's quite nice to talk to...

Nah they won't la... if they don't like ur sign they just edit you off the scene ;)

whos this ah mi ah?

Last edited: