taking photos in sentosa beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqillies

Deregistered
Aug 26, 2007
We all know sentosa has beautfiful beaches like siloso and palawan.
One can also catch a glimsp of the beautiful sunset and not to mention the colourful night at cafe del mar.
Have anyone took photo in sentosa beach and have people looking at u like a pervert?
i mean really.

if you're taking landscape you wont be near aiming at the bikini babes if any, andmost prob not carrying a big zoom lens so the answer = no ;)

no i did nothing.
I was thinking of going to one of the man made island and take pics of sunset.

But then again i fear being seen as pev.

:sweat:

if you're taking landscape you wont be near aiming at the bikini babes if any, andmost prob not carrying a big zoom lens so the answer = no ;)

what if u bring a 70-200 mm F2.8L lens?:bsmilie:

shouldn't care since you're taking sunsets

Bring a tripod, bring ur gears.
walk professionally.
dun keep staring at them Lolx.
3seconds look at person rule
more than 3s they will feel uncomfortable
if u wanna take them, make it quick LOlx

aiya

where got problem

i have taken pictures of people who were fishing when they weren't supposed to be
they didn't even bother unless you probably poke it into their face

and whether mega zoom or not i bet no one knows
so long as you're doing nothing wrong, and doing your own thing without bothering anyone else
no one will care, trust me

Have anyone took photo in sentosa beach and have people looking at u like a pervert?
i mean really.

i thought most will look at you as a pervert...sure most feel it that way in sg...haha...classic example in comex already...got people kanna labelled hum sup...hahaha...

If they want to think of it that way, just let them be. If you are so concerned with how others look at you, better go and shoot other things.

never do any bad thing
no need to scared ghost at night. :)

:bsmilie:

so you register and start this thread to announce that you're quite yandao?

:thumbsup:

no la,but seriously..
seems like alot of places are not allowed to take pics.
I remember flipping a camera phone outside the katib camp and the guard says i'm not allowed to take pics.

One can also catch a glimsp of the beautiful sunset and not to mention the colourful night at cafe del mar.
i mean really.

Well, as long as you dun go aiming those bikini gers with the camera, they won't look at you too badly or too much either...

Been there quite a few times, and so far, no issues...

i mean really.
The only perverts are the ones that see you like a pervert because they have a screwed pervertic mindset of things.;p go out and enjoy taking pictures no one should confront you unless it's security reasons or a direct invasion of privacy issues for any other issues you can always consult your lawyer;p;p

Well, as long as you dun go aiming those bikini gers with the camera, they won't look at you too badly or too much either...

Been there quite a few times, and so far, no issues...

My friend once tried to be hanky panky by switching off his camera and then pointed it to those volleyball gals.
They gave him the "eee" looks and he still continue..lol

:sweatsm:

no la,but seriously..
seems like alot of places are not allowed to take pics.
I remember flipping a camera phone outside the katib camp and the guard says i'm not allowed to take pics.
Its not that I tin u still dont koe there are a INfamous 1Wo Lim or 'bighead' in short. Those who being in Khatib should koe who is he....hehe:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.