Taking photos at Vivocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongfm

Feb 12, 2003
www.pbase.com
Hi

Is photography allowed at Vivocity? I am thinking of taking some photos both indoor and outdoor there. Thanks.

Leong

go there on the 1st dec, sure alot people taking.

I dun think anyone will stop u.. u can take as much pics as u like..:)

Just shoot lor...
DSC_9896.jpg

DSC_9900.jpg

It's allowed I think. Took quite a number of shots just few days ago

I was there.
Something stop me from taking photos.

The crowds, simply too many peoples that that I feel so uncomfortable and left!

what's there to stop you?

Yeah...someone has answered for me...security guards.

Case in point...I went to Bugis Village today to shoot the colourful staircases from a back lane that I thought was a public place but after just one shot a security guard came to me and asked me to stop. I asked him if the lane was private place and he answered yes. I left.

I took quite a few on the 1st day of opening afew weeks ago. No guard came. I also saw 2 or 3 ppl with dslr and of course a few pns and camera phones snapping away.

There is nothing nice to take photos around the shopping and private properties.
We, as photographers ARE NOT ALLOWED this and that.......
Better go oversea and take natural scenes.

I'll always remember the "Unique to Me" photo competition....... Is the photos so special enough to call unique?

I heard about guest famous photographer always saying that there is many things to take...
in Singapore.

Gimme a break. The nicest waterfall we have is in Bird Park!
More and more shopping malls are coming out.
Guess we Singaporean Photographers will be best known for architecture photos.

i shots twice there. used up 8gb of my Md on both occasion. Whats there to stop me...well its my batteries of-course.

too crowded, just use tele, shoot from the 2nd floor corridor. I even shot a video inside Toy_R_us. No body even bother about me.

Go on weekday...its less crowded.

Me and my friend were haressed(questioned) by security guards in Esplanade also... and i tot thats a public building ?? no ??

Status
Not open for further replies.