Taking photos at paid professional concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuachan28

May 21, 2008
Has anybody tried writing in to the organiser eg. Livenation for permission to take photos right in front of the stage? I am going to attend Coldplay in about a weeks time and i was just wondering what it would take for me to be right in front taking photos of the band while they play. Anybody had any experience in this area? Does every touring band have a photographer?

Has anybody tried writing in to the organiser eg. Livenation for permission to take photos right in front of the stage? I am going to attend Coldplay in about a weeks time and i was just wondering what it would take for me to be right in front taking photos of the band while they play. Anybody had any experience in this area? Does every touring band have a photographer?

It wont happen. Unless your with a magazine, newspaper, know the organisers or the band, the chances of getting press access is very very slim. Especially for a band as big as Coldplay, the press passes are probably all gone anyway.

Hmm, since I ll be going for Mayday concert soon, I liked to know, are we allowed to bring DSLR in for photography?

Hmm, since I ll be going for Mayday concert soon, I liked to know, are we allowed to bring DSLR in for photography?

I do believe they will request that you lock your camera and photographic equipment in the lockers at the gates. Do read your terms and conditions on the reverse of the ticket for more information. It's all quite clearly stated there.

Status
Not open for further replies.