Taking next friday off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry::angry::angry:

If i take leave, my colleagues and boss sure make snide remarks.

That's why nobody in my company dare to apply for that day.

I WANNA QUIT !!!!!!!
icon9.gif

hm.... i though most ppl would apply cause technically it's the most unproductive day of that week since you come back from holiday no feel to work and next day is holiday again... no point for OT. it would be more effective for a employee to go on leave instead won't it?

:angry::angry::angry:

If i take leave, my colleagues and boss sure make snide remarks.

That's why nobody in my company dare to apply for that day.

I WANNA QUIT !!!!!!!
icon9.gif

Why the snide remarks? The leave is yours for you to take. Furthermore, coming to year end, clear leave. :)

Why the snide remarks? The leave is yours for you to take. Furthermore, coming to year end, clear leave. :)

Cuz sour grapes. Most of them want to apply but didnt dare.

Witness one incident b4.
icon9.gif

One of my colleagues went on a long weekend and my wonderful golden fingers colleagues

make alot of commentary infront of my boss during lunch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No wonder no matter how much effort that colleague put in, my boss still condemn him.
icon8.gif

Cuz sour grapes. Most of them want to apply but didnt dare.

Witness one incident b4.
icon9.gif

One of my colleagues went on a long weekend and my wonderful golden fingers colleagues

make alot of commentary infront of my boss during lunch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No wonder no matter how much effort that colleague put in, my boss still condemn him.
icon8.gif

war zone?

Wow...i think you are right about considering resignation...

Next Thurs is Deepavali, thats why people are considering taking leave on Friday so that it will be a super long weekend (Thus-Sun) :)

Reservist got super long weekend or not huh?:dunno::confused:

People who don't dare to do it but snide at others.. shot be shot..

if i take and they didn't dare to take.. I only got three words for them

TOO BAD SUCKERS

war zone?

icon9.gif
Worse.

The culture here is weird.. its small company but sadly my colleagues here dun work as a

team. Everyone is quick to criticise and highlight one another mistakes and shortcomings.

Boss expects everyone to work hard. But He failed to realise that he himself must work hard

and not expect others to work hard for his business. At the end of the day, it's his business.

I hab been working for 11 days straight, weekdays worked for more than 9 hours daily.
icon9.gif

Later got to work OT until dunno what time, tomorrow still have to come back.

No OT pay, our OT compensation is a packet of chicken rice with mineral water. Some days

if my boss go home early, dinner is eat yourself
icon8.gif

icon9.gif
Worse.

The culture here is weird.. its small company but sadly my colleagues here dun work as a

team. Everyone is quick to criticise and highlight one another mistakes and shortcomings.

Boss expects everyone to work hard. But He failed to realise that he himself must work hard

and not expect others to work hard for his business. At the end of the day, it's his business.

I hab been working for 11 days straight, weekdays worked for more than 9 hours daily.
icon9.gif

No OT pay, our OT compensation is a packet of chicken rice with mineral water. Some days

icon8.gif

Time to change job..不怕没工作,只怕做不成老板。
there's no smart rich man, there's only dumb poor men..all mankind are equal.

icon9.gif
Worse.

icon9.gif

icon8.gif

Like that don't work OT lor ....
Time to surf monster.com, jobsdb.com, jobstreet.com, st701.com etc ..... during office hours :thumbsup:

Like that don't work OT lor ....
Time to surf monster.com, jobsdb.com, jobstreet.com, st701.com etc ..... during office hours :thumbsup:

:( As if I can control.

Today our company last day exhibition at Suntec.

Later have to go there dismantle all the equipment. Exhibition ends at 6pm.... Dismantle,

load + unload + traffic jam + debrief... :think: I guess today I will be home early ! :cool:

Too bad today not at exhibition, if not can sneak to the CS booth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.