Pls feel free to comment.
:)

Originally posted by Mickey
IMO i think taking indoors picture is really difficult reasons being:

1) Illumination of the room
2) Ceiling heigh

agree with you !!! i had quite poor images indoors...but it is due to my lousy skills...
:D

in wat case that it is diff.........maybe tell us a bit more so we could disscuss it and improve on it......;)

Mickey....r u using handheld & a 'brounce' flash ???

IMO i think taking indoors picture is really difficult reasons being:

1) Illumination of the room
2) Ceiling heigh

me agree that the illumination iz a bit of a problem ...............

me did moztly outdoor photography in the pazt ........... seldom do indoorz ............. therefore when me went to take photos of the motor show .................... the rezultz were horrible ...............

thiz showz that me still got a lot to learn n need to practice more ................

Originally posted by roti
in wat case that it is diff.........maybe tell us a bit more so we could disscuss it and improve on it......;)

Mickey....r u using handheld & a 'brounce' flash ???

Yap handheld & using bounce flash, but it really depent on the height of the ceilling.

Yap handheld & using bounce flash, but it really depent on the height of the ceilling.

And your distance too. That's where I always miss out. :(

Originally posted by FOOXX

me agree that the illumination iz a bit of a problem ...............

me did moztly outdoor photography in the pazt ........... seldom do indoorz ............. therefore when me went to take photos of the motor show .................... the rezultz were horrible ...............

thiz showz that me still got a lot to learn n need to practice more ................

coonfirm !!! i realise my super lousy indorr skills also when i went to motorshow

Status
Not open for further replies.