Taking in a used Canon S90

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvs90

Apr 11, 2010
Singapore
Does anyone knows where in Singapore will I be able to sell my used S90 camera say to a second hand camera dealer? Happy to get back $230 so I can go upgrade to another cam.

It's taken a knock but everything functions perfectly. Just a dent in the cam body as it fell awkwardly on a hard surface.

Appreciate any advise. Thanks!

Does anyone knows where in Singapore will I be able to sell my used S90 camera say to a second hand camera dealer? Happy to get back $230 so I can go upgrade to another cam.

It's taken a knock but everything functions perfectly. Just a dent in the cam body as it fell awkwardly on a hard surface.

Appreciate any advise. Thanks!

Best price you'll get is on the buy and sell section here. Outside camera dealers will never give you a good price.

Thanks but I am ok to let it go quicker so I can get some cash to invest in a new cam so not too concern on price. Furthermore it had a dent and knowing private buyer I believe it will drag on so I rather lay it out to the dealer shop and see how much it will fetch.

Hope someone will know where any shop will take in used camera. Thanks.

Thanks but I am ok to let it go quicker so I can get some cash to invest in a new cam so not too concern on price. Furthermore it had a dent and knowing private buyer I believe it will drag on so I rather lay it out to the dealer shop and see how much it will fetch.

Hope someone will know where any shop will take in used camera. Thanks.

Many at peninsula mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.