taking canon 600D to cold country will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voice123

Jan 16, 2012
Singapore
there seem to be battery issue...it drain too fast when cold...

can i shoot outdoor like snowing?

i know its not weather sealing but i will cover it well, will it spoilt due to too cold?

there seem to be battery issue...it drain too fast when cold...

can i shoot outdoor like snowing?

i know its not weather sealing but i will cover it well, will it spoilt due to too cold?

Look for the magic box on the top-right called "search". Look for the stickies on CS.

In truth, your camera was designed in Death Valley, and nobody there knows anything about cold weather. It is made of tofu and will turn into a Nikon in cold weather.

This is of course the same for the tens of thousands of DSLR cameras that are used by people all over the world in cold countries with snow. Cameras all turn into Leprechauns and run away talking about a pot of gold. That's why you only see iPhone photos there. No pictures from a DSLR.

(I hope you can understand irony and the application of a little common sense and thinking using a few braincells)
(also, we get about 20-30 such threads every year at this time, which is why the answer is already a sticky)

Last edited:
I brought my old 350D with grip & efs 17-85mm lens to beijing in march this year. Temp was bet minus 4 to minus 2. Keep removing the battery & putting them back to take another shot

I think that is enough. TS can easily find more info from the links provided. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.