Taking aquarium photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2009
Hi everyone out there! i am a new bies here ,intend to get a DSLR to capture fish photo in tank ! Due to the fast swimming fish by using compact camera is impossible to capture sharp photo so thinking of getting one user friendly DSLR ! Any recommendation ?

just2ofus

Jan 5, 2009
Sengkang
Hi everyone out there! i am a new bies here ,intend to get a DSLR to capture fish photo in tank ! Due to the fast swimming fish by using compact camera is impossible to capture sharp photo so thinking of getting one user friendly DSLR ! Any recommendation ?
it is possible to take using compact, but dlsr is of course a better choice. I take aquarium pictures myself. Any dlsr can do the job. All you need is enough light for fast shutter speed, using manual focus.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
I recommend you try a search. This has been asked many times before.

Aug 23, 2009
it is possible to take using compact, but dlsr is of course a better choice. I take aquarium pictures myself. Any dlsr can do the job. All you need is enough light for fast shutter speed, using manual focus.
Bro do u know any compact DC that hv high shutter speed?

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
ok will do a search ,new here so dont know already talk on this be4:)
Read the Forum rules...

"2. New Posters (newbies) - Use the Search Engine to find out if whatever information you are seeking has been posted before posting a question. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom