Taking a break fr photog, back to gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
I thought of taking a little break from photography and buy a PS3. Since I took up photography, I thought I have given up for my love in console gaming. However, the tickling is still there...

Shall I get one?

I just bought one. Soooooo happy. Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Solid and even Ridge Racer are all good fun. And I like Little Big Planet too.

Plus it's a great Blu-Ray player and great for contributing to Folding@Home

I just bought one. Soooooo happy. Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Solid and even Ridge Racer are all good fun. And I like Little Big Planet too.

I see. Did you play online? B'cause the SF4 com is quite dumb even at the highest difficulty level...

Any chance there will be Pir**** version of the games?

I see. Did you play online? B'cause the SF4 com is quite dumb even at the highest difficulty level...

Go bugis arcade to play Street Fighter 4. I always lose at that place. :sweat:

I've been playing Street Fighter 4 since last thursday :bsmilie:

loves akuma finishin move.............:)

Yeah, I play online. The best way to play. :D

In general, I feel that SF4 is just over hyped. I have played SF2 all the way to the zero/alpha series and SF3.

The gameplay in SF4 isn't as a leap forward as compared to SF2 to Alpha/zero series. Still the same old combo and mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.