Taken using D70

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about that bro, i used to use Photo.net to upload all my pics but don't why recently when i upgraded my Photoshop to version 7.0, the website no longer accept JPG done up in PS7.0 they say JPG save in PS7.0 causes some prob on user's PC & advise all to use the save for web technique but i dun like the final quality when using the save for web becase it compress the file to the extend of losing some details i'm fussy about.

so guys, any idea where i can upload my digital pics online now?

cheers

sorry guys, got the link fixed up now, thanks to 'arowana' for the link to solve my uploading problem. the pictures are as follow...

-----Object 1-----
Object_1.jpg

-----Object 2 -----
Object_3.jpg

-----Object 3-----
Object_2.jpg

-----Object 4-----
Object_5.jpg

-----Object 5-----
Object_4.jpg

Thanks

stonely0 said:
sorry about that bro, i used to use Photo.net to upload all my pics but don't why recently when i upgraded my Photoshop to version 7.0, the website no longer accept JPG done up in PS7.0 they say JPG save in PS7.0 causes some prob on user's PC & advise all to use the save for web technique but i dun like the final quality when using the save for web becase it compress the file to the extend of losing some details i'm fussy about.

so guys, any idea where i can upload my digital pics online now?

cheers

try www.fotofile.org i have a couple of images there

#1 - try potrait instead??? the top part of the incense would have added to the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.