Taken - Must watch (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Just want to let you guys know Taken is as good as Bands of Brother. Must watch !! Director is Stephen Spillberg.

BUY BUY BUY.

my fave line from Taken...

"We would play a game sometimes, a game called 'What's beyond the sky?'. We would imagine darkness or a blinding light, or something else that we didn't know how to name. But of course, that was just a game. There's nothing beyond the sky. The sky just is, and it goes on and on, and we play all of our games beneath it."
- Allie, from Spielberg's "Taken"

ninelives said:
Just want to let you guys know Taken is as good as Bands of Brother. Must watch !! Director is Stephen Spillberg.

BUY BUY BUY.
Can tell me a bit of the story? ....

Larry said:
my fave line from Taken...

"

Did you watch "the making of Taken"( on disc 5 and 6 DVD). Do you really belive people really taken by Alien before? or are they just crazy? or they just want attention.

garvinchow said:
Can tell me a bit of the story? ....

Taken is about Alien come to our Earth and start to take people away. They want to know more about human so they start to do some experiments on them and put something inside, like a "radar-like-device". They did not ask permission, they just come and take.

On human side, they are very angry and afraid. They always trying to run away from been taken.

On government side, they do all kind of stuff, bad stuff mostly, like killing human(a lot) in order to destroy evidance, coz the people will be paranoid if the news speard, eveyone will be panic, so they have to keep quiet. They do a lot of researches, hire professionals and scientists, just to get a closer distance with Alien.

The story goes on when an Alien mate with a human, when the child was born, he/she got super extraordinary power, this is what the government interested in, they cut their brain off just to see what "inside".

This is not a war movie, it is "true-fact" based on people who were taken by Alien. It was like government against "special human" against Alien.

wah liao....sounds really exciting...depicting the length to which man will go, in order to satisfy their curiosity......

Me will look out for this! THANKS!!!!

I have tried to find it in several shops but they don't have the DVD version. Anyone know which shop I can get the DVD? Thanks in advance.

rty said:
I have tried to find it in several shops but they don't have the DVD version. Anyone know which shop I can get the DVD? Thanks in advance.

Did you try Laser Flair?

ninelives said:
Did you try Laser Flair?

No, where's that? I tried mostly the shops at Eastern part. Some of them even told me there's no DVD version made for this one but I know they don't know what they are talking about. I know for sure there's a DVD version. Just do a Google search.

rty said:
No, where's that? I tried mostly the shops at Eastern part. Some of them even told me there's no DVD version made for this one but I know they don't know what they are talking about. I know for sure there's a DVD version. Just do a Google search.

There's a Laser Flair branch @ Funan IT Mall and Peninsula Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.