Taken from a Bus


Status
Not open for further replies.

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG








 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by Klause
the 4th pic very nice =)
Post-PS effects! :D
Found that the original pic was too simple, so I added motion blur to it :)
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by ark19


Post-PS effects! :D
Found that the original pic was too simple, so I added motion blur to it :)
of course PS effect ... there is no way you can get this panning effect on the bus ... the object is not moving too .. :)

Nice shots !!
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by mpenza
no wonder ;p thought you use a filter or something.
:eek: I don't think there's any type of filter that can do this :bsmilie:
As what Megaweb had mentioned, the objects are not moving. If I really wanted to touch up the pic, I would not apply motion blur to the stationary objects like the tentage;)

Sometimes abit of digital effects can help to make a simple pic more interesting :D

Cheers!
 

quackaroo

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
373
0
0
37
Singapore
www.illumn.com
at first look
i thought
WHA PIANG! he managed to do panning effect from bus! wha like that i should take bus ALOT more :)
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by quackaroo
at first look
i thought
WHA PIANG! he managed to do panning effect from bus! wha like that i should take bus ALOT more :)
:bsmilie:

How abt this?



 

A

astrob0y

Guest
how do u do the motion blur for the particular subject in the picture using Photoshop ??
Any reference website that teaches it ??
 

Mystix

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
747
0
16
40
Planet Earth
Visit site
Originally posted by ark19


Post-PS effects! :D
Found that the original pic was too simple, so I added motion blur to it :)

yeah can see the feathering at the outline
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by astrob0y
how do u do the motion blur for the particular subject in the picture using Photoshop ??
Any reference website that teaches it ??
Basically u select the objects that u don't want the motion blur to be applied to. Do an inverse selection. Execute the motion blur filter.

Check this site for basic skills on PS.

More resource here

Hope this helps :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.