Take Note!! SEED on Tuesday, 30 December 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
A cut and paste but nevertheless, the essence of meaning time and having fun together remains!

SEED on Tuesday, 30 December 2003
@ Funan Centre Food Court

It will occur from 6pm onwards. The gathering place will be the Funan Centre Food Court.

Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them! ;)

For ease of finding people, suggest that ClubSNAPpers congregrate at the tables next to the steps leading down from North Bridge Road.

Ehlo! ... absolute newbie here ... been wanting to join a seed but never quite made to one ... no equipment (still saving ... haiz) yet ... and no photos to show really ... can i just turn up to leech off the wisdom and experience amongst u guys :D

no need to say "leech" lah... we all share and share alike. come on down lah, we can talk more and discuss our own collective experience... :D

Will try to be there.

Dear All,

Do I pay at the SEED gathering if I want to sign up for clubsnap's webspace? Thanks

A new newbie kekeke :bsmilie: . Is this gathering newbie friendly :embrass:

Lee2003 said:
Dear All,

Do I pay at the SEED gathering if I want to sign up for clubsnap's webspace? Thanks

A new newbie kekeke :bsmilie: . Is this gathering newbie friendly :embrass:
firstly, WELCOME TO CLUBSNAP!!!

secondly, webspace fees are payable to Darren or any of the other admins, so if he's there at SEED, then yes can pay to him.

thirdly, we are very hostile to newbies. all newbies must undergo a blood ritual involving pig heads and tattoing the CS logo on your forehead with UV-visible ink. then newbies must buy oldies dinner and a round of Tiger.

kidding of course. :D

come come!!! we're very friendly one, and no one will bite. ok ok most won't bite, but if someone does bite you, let me know and i'll bite them back. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

uhm.. wat if aunt Pol goes and uncle larry bully her? then... uncle larry bite uncle larry? lol

uhm.. can do last min thinggie? cause my work is based on sesonal demand.. so dunno if can get off.. christmas eve worked till 7... :(

Myst said:
uhm.. wat if aunt Pol goes and uncle larry bully her? then... uncle larry bite uncle larry? lol

uhm.. can do last min thinggie? cause my work is based on sesonal demand.. so dunno if can get off.. christmas eve worked till 7... :(

Think U can juz pop by if U are available....
Hopefully some will stay back late for :cheers: so U can still catch them....
Anyway... its New Year eve's EVE rite?? :bsmilie:

Yikes... It's New Year's Eve!!!! Sigh I can't make it for this SEED gathering... (HMMMM maybe it is a blessing in disguise.. With all that blood ritual and stuff :bsmilie: :bsmilie: )

Shall wait for the next SEED... Thanks people..

Have a blessed Christmas

Go Go Go! ;p

esp. Newbies!
Larry'll take good care of you!

No worries at all!
:sweatsm: :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.