scandisk

Feb 12, 2005
Tampines, Singapore
www.facebook.com

5066099857_6e7dc145d1_b.jpg

5066713020_6437fa7c95_b.jpg

5066712056_3fa03bae59_b.jpg

5066710306_c0cc74f1f8_b.jpg

hi. love the shots and from a low angle i presume? I sometimes have issue focusing when shooting runways.
could u give us some tips?

regards!

hi. love the shots and from a low angle i presume? I sometimes have issue focusing when shooting runways.
could u give us some tips?

regards!

hmmm.... actually i was "forced" to shoot at this angle... has 2 photographers in front of me so had squeeze in the shots between the 2 of them. Photos were cropped and post processed.

as for focusing, one way is the use burst shots... get better chances getting a hit (picture in focus)...

hmmm.... actually i was "forced" to shoot at this angle... has 2 photographers in front of me so had squeeze in the shots between the 2 of them. Photos were cropped and post processed.

as for focusing, one way is the use burst shots... get better chances getting a hit (picture in focus)...

really? well, despite ur no choice angle, its nice nevertheless!
thanks for sharing info!

I faced this problem today also......anyway I have learnt another new technique. :thumbsup: