Takashimaya 12th Anniversary Fashion Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatjp

Apr 19, 2005
Khatib
fatjp.livejournal.com
Catch the biggest fashion event of the season right here at Takashimaya. Don’t miss the chance to view the latest trends by top international and local designers like Bonia, Elita, Timberland, Liz Claiborne, Georg Jensen and special appearance by MediaCorp artistes at Bonia fashion show.

8 Oct
(Sat)
9 Oct
(Sun)

1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm & 7pm ;
2pm, 3pm,4pm,5pm & 7pm​

All info took from here
http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/eventspromotions/taka.html

Tks for the update Bro !:)

Must be great. And so many time slots. How's the lights there? Is it photog friendly?:D

r52lanc said:
Of course, but no chairs, ladders, tents, scaffolding, etc..... :bsmilie:
is levitation allowed? :bigeyes:

This one better be indoors. Its hot even when the Wisma fashion show was held indoors.

Hi phoakm, u going? Thanks for sharing the spot at Wisma Atria the other week :D

300N said:
Is photography allowed? Is it at the takashimaya square or outside?

it is at taka square, B2

ConnorMcLeod said:
This one better be indoors. Its hot even when the Wisma fashion show was held indoors.

Hi phoakm, u going? Thanks for sharing the spot at Wisma Atria the other week :D

Hi, You welcome...today passby taka...hmm...very interesting..they are setting up the stage...the whole floor area are barricaded...need to use 300mm and above to shoot from centre...of course I m going...going to extend my lens to 500mm and above...:bsmilie:

confirm can shoot one or not?
the jewels one cannot leh.
are they held at the same place?

Drudkh said:
is levitation allowed? :bigeyes:

If you levitate, I will shoot you instead of the fashion show!! :bsmilie:

nyxx88 said:
If you levitate, I will shoot you instead of the fashion show!! :bsmilie:
:think: lets see if i'm happy that day or not. ;p :bsmilie:

taka has always been friendly to photographers in the past years. i do not see it changing this year. enjoy it.

Drudkh said:
confirm can shoot one or not?
the jewels one cannot leh.
are they held at the same place?

reachme2003 said:
taka has always been friendly to photographers in the past years. i do not see it changing this year. enjoy it.
taka is always friendly to photographers, pls also be friendly to the taka security guards and organizers in return, at the end of the day, everyone happy.

Taka has always been good. Just don't piss off any of the customers, like blocking them as what happened last year (some went to the front seats and shot from there half standing up thus blocking ALL customers sitting down behind them, which is crazy). I know some got Taka card, but lets be civilised.

Shoot from the back and be friendly, observe all signs. All common sense actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.