Takashimaya 12th Anniversary Fashion Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
And remember to bring your wives, girlfriends, mistress, sisters, daughters, mothers, inlaws to go to Taka for shopping, so Taka can support more "photographer-friendly" fashion shows in future...

2100 said:
Taka has always been good. Just don't piss off any of the customers, like blocking them as what happened last year (some went to the front seats and shot from there half standing up thus blocking ALL customers sitting down behind them, which is crazy). I know some got Taka card, but lets be civilised.

Shoot from the back and be friendly, observe all signs. All common sense actually.

Well said. So, anyone who takes up front seat or for that matter any seat and stand up to shoot, we should shoot that person and post his pic here.

for show at B2, either stand in front or at the side or use ladder and long lens and stand far behind. only these 3 positions useful

Guess alot of people will stand by at 9am already. Plus tomorrow cineleisure also crowded due to signing up for 超级主持人

Well, if i'm not wrong, there's a new paper new face final today at taka.

seng44 said:
Well, if i'm not wrong, there's a new paper new face final today at taka.
Yes, and nomrally the New Face winners will become the fashion show models at the weekend fashion show...

Astin said:
Yes, and nomrally the New Face winners will become the fashion show models at the weekend fashion show...

Thats something I don't know. So fast the New Face winners will catwalk at fashion shows.

u mean if u have the taka card u can get a seat...?it's open to public isnt it?

i highly doubt they'll use the winner...think they already have the models for the shows...

bren87 said:
u mean if u have the taka card u can get a seat...?it's open to public isnt it?
Most of the seats are reserved for taka card holders, the public can stand sideway and watch.

the schedule:
Sat 8 Oct 2005

1pm Georg Jensen (Invited guest only)
2pm Elita and Fashion Lab (Open to public)
3pm Ashworth, Dapper, Gant, Hob Nob, Timberland and Yen Men (Open to public)
4pm Mickey Walt Disney (Open to public)
5pm Future State and Phuture London (Open to public)
6pm Liz Claiborne (Open to public)
7pm Ann Kelly and Joan Allen (Open to public)

Sun 9 Oct 2005

2pm Chevignon, Erminio Ottone and Lavenlito (Open to public)
3pm Eden and Manis (Open to public)
4pm Guess Kids, Levis Kids, OshKosh and Ralph Lauren Kids (Open to public)
5pm Lapargay and Waipai (Open to public)
7pm Bonia (Invited guest only)

Thanks for the headsup! :thumbsup:

anyone going :think:

Klose said:
anyone going :think:
me!haha..tho im only going for the 3pm one on sat..r u a fan of miroslav klose or something..?might have gotten his name wrong.....

bren87 said:
me!haha..tho im only going for the 3pm one on sat..r u a fan of miroslav klose or something..?might have gotten his name wrong.....

nope. it's just klose(close) no relation to miroslav klose :bsmilie:

taken early afternoon

Taka-Photogs.jpg

Astin said:
Most of the seats are reserved for taka card holders, the public can stand sideway and watch.

If photog got the Taka card, also can sit in and shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.