Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning a trip there for 2-3 days after I leave Jiuzhaigou, hopefully got enough things to shoot there!

Which part of Taiwan you heading?

Haven't decided yet... Thus looking up some guides to find the most scenic and accessible areas around...

Look at going to Kenting or Alishan, Hualien and Keelung areas.

kenting
13-1.jpg

minsu in kenting
5-1.jpg

room
8.jpg

:thumbsup:

hmmm, was trying my luck for 1-2 years so long but i still yet to strike a BB, after staying in this room for a night........bingo, a cow baby will be on the way soon........!!!

i like dan sui - yu ren harbour. nice to shoot those sunset and also Qi jing at kaoshiong there

hmmm, was trying my luck for 1-2 years so long but i still yet to strike a BB, after staying in this room for a night........bingo, a cow baby will be on the way soon........!!!

Cool! Congratulations! :)

My vote goes to Alishan!:thumbsup:
DSC_99126.jpg

Last edited:
Taiwan has been me and my wife's favorite destination for travel. We started traveling there every year since 2002.

This year we went down south to Kaoshiung to join a tour to Alishan. The view is superb and cold at Alishan.

Here's my shot taken using Nokia 5800.

08042009046.jpg

10042009076.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone can recommend some place to visit for 2 days in Kaoshiung? I heard of some Mud Volcanos, not sure if it's worth going.

Status
Not open for further replies.