Taiwan with my Nikon D50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Jan 13, 2006
Singapore
www.meijie.cjb.net
Da Zhong Zhi Zheng and Zhong Lie Ci in Taipei~ The weather is very good, it was cloudy and raining the previous day...

dazhongzhizheng01.jpg

dazhongzhizheng02.jpg

dazhongzhizheng03.jpg

dazhongzhizheng04.jpg

zhonglieci01.jpg

i like 04.

Took this photo by chance. Those pigeons were walking around ignoring me until i was about to leave and dunno wat shocked them... :bsmilie:

no4 great shot mate. caught it spot on :thumbsup:

#1 and #4 for me. You shot these early morning?

Very nice series you have there.

I like #2 and #4. Hope to see more.

Something tells me zhang3feng and Janice is related :think:

melnjes said:
#1 and #4 for me. You shot these early morning?

Hey Melnjes, your photos r really good! I haven't gone through all your photos, but already saw many good one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Learn a lot from your composition~

Thanks glad u like our pics, we share some pointers ya?

bf-and-gf team -> husband-and-wife team in future? :D It helps that both share the same interests.

How's the weather in Taiwan? It is on my shortlist as one of the nearby destinations this year. Got any more pics to share?

melnjes said:
Thanks glad u like our pics, we share some pointers ya?

bf-and-gf team -> husband-and-wife team in future? :D It helps that both share the same interests.

How's the weather in Taiwan? It is on my shortlist as one of the nearby destinations this year. Got any more pics to share?

It had been raining for few days, the first and last two days of my trip. So do take note of the weather, maybe go on summer is better..

Status
Not open for further replies.