Taiwan scenery trip (Spring)

Sep 15, 2008
Hi guys,

I have a plan to go to Taiwan with my GF on mid of March 2013...hopefully spring is already in there
I only have 5-6 days to be there and don't dare to go shopping.
Please advise any mountain scenery place nearby from Taipei since i only have limited time.

thanks and merry christmas

Apr 14, 2010
SG
www.flickr.com
If you plan to visit Sun Moon Lake area in Taichung, which you can easily go by train, you can plan for a day trip to Taroko Gorge in the east coast. I did it years ago by hopping on a local regular bus there called Golden Horse. The mountainous routes with deep gorges are beautiful for photo taking & to some couples, romantic too. Start early in the morning, enjoy lunch & sceneries & return in the evening or stay a night. (I'm not sure if there are also such regular buses from Taipei. If so, you could return to Taipei directly.)

Sep 15, 2008
ok..thanks for your info...
i'll check on it...
the thing is i can't speak Chinese..
hahaha

tuwinkk said:
Hi guys,

I have a plan to go to Taiwan with my GF on mid of March 2013...hopefully spring is already in there
I only have 5-6 days to be there and don't dare to go shopping.
Please advise any mountain scenery place nearby from Taipei since i only have limited time.

thanks and merry christmas
If you're looking at seeing flower boom, can go around a few places in Taipei. Yang Ming Shan, Wulai n Shi Fen. Scenery areas will be like Jiu Fen, Dan Shui area.

It's ok if u can't speak Chinese. Just go there get maps n free wifi. Quite easy to travel around in Taipei as their mrt is good enough.

kirakun

Sep 10, 2011
If you plan to visit Sun Moon Lake area in Taichung, which you can easily go by train, you can plan for a day trip to Taroko Gorge in the east coast. I did it years ago by hopping on a local regular bus there called Golden Horse. The mountainous routes with deep gorges are beautiful for photo taking & to some couples, romantic too. Start early in the morning, enjoy lunch & sceneries & return in the evening or stay a night. (I'm not sure if there are also such regular buses from Taipei. If so, you could return to Taipei directly.)
u go Taroko Gorge by urself and juz take public transport?

Top Bottom