Status
Not open for further replies.

fabian_79

Apr 2, 2006
Pic i too in taiwan..

cimg01660ym.jpg

Comments pls

you can start by resizing.

Some Guidelines for you to read, especially regarding the image size.

The image is rather uninteresting, soft and of poor composition. I would either show the whole building or some closeup but not the way you composed your shot. Can't tell if your WB is off or you added some sepia effect to the image. Levelling is quite a bit off, I think a more level horizon would work better in this context, it looks like it's being rocked by an earthquake. The bits of tree in the upper and lower left corners are small enough to be distracting too.

Learn to look through the viewfinder and see the whole viewable area about your composition before pressing the shutter. Where a picture is being appreciated, you must first know whether you like what you see within the viewfinder.

Cheers.

leaning tower? :bsmilie:

Terence said:
Some Guidelines for you to read, especially regarding the image size.

The image is rather uninteresting, soft and of poor composition. I would either show the whole building or some closeup but not the way you composed your shot. Can't tell if your WB is off or you added some sepia effect to the image. Levelling is quite a bit off, I think a more level horizon would work better in this context, it looks like it's being rocked by an earthquake. The bits of tree in the upper and lower left corners are small enough to be distracting too.

these comments are a bit harsh but trueful. maybe u can do some read up on the basic techniques before your next shoot. dun get discouraged, everybody has lousy pics when they first start. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.