Taipei shopping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
Can anyone advice where is a good place to buy Gundam model kits in Taipei? Is it even worth buying in Taipei? Thanks!

Go to XiMenDing, there's a building right across XiMenDing street that sells watches and japanese collectibles, games & model kits. Not sure of the name, however for model kits, you should go to Japan, it's about half the market price of Singapore's.

Go to XiMenDing, there's a building right across XiMenDing street that sells watches and japanese collectibles, games & model kits. Not sure of the name, however for model kits, you should go to Japan, it's about half the market price of Singapore's.

Thanks! I will check out Ximending when I am there next week. As for Japan...so far no travel plans to there yet.:)

Finally went to the shopping plaza "万年商业大楼" at 西门町 a couple of hours ago. Wow, that place is scary...got to keep reminding myself to get out of there before I went broke....Now I have a new favourite must-go place in Taipei.

Bought 2 MG model kits...price is comparatively cheap...maybe because they are older models.

1. RX-78-4 GUNDAM G04 1/100 MG - NT$700

GD_9335.jpg

GD_9336.jpg

2. Destiny Gundam ZGMF-X42S 1/100 MG - NT$890

GD_9338.jpg

GD_9339.jpg

The boxes are really big, especially for the Destiny Gundam:
GD_9340.jpg

Cannot wait til I get home to start putting them together.

-Roy

Do they have Gundam Seed Destiny, OO dvd or at Taipei? Hee

There are a few shops in that building that sells DVDs and comics, but I did not check what they have.

For DVDs another place to try might be 光华商场.

Status
Not open for further replies.