T h e . . . H u n k . . . ! ! ! . . . 30-31/01

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
simon_CS.jpg

Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature top level model Simon from Australia on 30th & 31st Jan(Sat & Sun) for a series of SEXY beach and studio fashion shoots, due to some pending assignments of hers.Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it!

Details

Time
Session 1: Sun 8.30am - 11.00am(Beach)
Session 2: Sun 11.45am - 2.15pm(Beach)
Session 3: Sun 10am - 12.30pm(Studio)

Fees per session
Outdoor Session:
$108 for repeat members and early birds (payment before Tue 26th Jan midnight), $120 thereafter.

Studio Session:
$108 for repeat members and early birds (payment before Tue 26th Jan midnight) , $120 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
3 outfits(with topless combos)

Set Up
Outdoor Session:
Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
Wet weather program with special lighting provided in case sky is moody:sweatsm:

Studio Session:
Studio lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with years of experience, beneficial for beginners;

Who should attend
Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :p

To be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
Outdoo: 6 to start, 7 max
Studio: 6 to start, 8 max(shoot in pairs)

Email to MODELinn@gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@gmail.com as well!

CORRECTION!!!

Details

Time
Session 1: Sat 8.30am - 11.00am(Beach)
Session 2: Sat 11.45am - 2.15pm(Beach)
Session 3: Sun 10am - 12.30pm(Studio)

Belle is bringing GHEE to oil the HUNK!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! :bsmilie:

Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature top level model Simon from Australia on 30th & 31st Jan(Sat & Sun) for a series of SEXY beach and studio fashionshoots, due to some pending assignments of hers.Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it!

Hmmm... Are the photographers getting more than they asked for? :bsmilie:

Hmmm... Are the photographers getting more than they asked for? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: sorry la, my bad... HIS.. :sweat:

New Times

Session 1: Sat 8.30am - 11.00am(Beach)
Session 2: Sat 11.45am - 2.15pm(Beach)
Session 3: Sun 9.15am - 11.45am(Studio)

yes yes... drooling already right? Are you coming to meet the hunk?? ;)

Of cos!!!!!! Me session 3 on Sunday lei. Dun know Ivan will let me video shoot or not haha! Me ultra super excited. I will leopard crawl to the front to get the best shot!:bsmilie:

Of cos!!!!!! Me session 3 on Sunday lei. Dun know Ivan will let me video shoot or not haha! Me ultra super excited. I will leopard crawl to the front to get the best shot!:bsmilie:

I going sat one leh.
As long as you dont affect others, I think he wont stop u from videoing la. haha.
Oooh, leopard crawl is good, but no need go to the front. Stay far, shoot low, Ivan teach me one. hehe.

I going sat one leh.
As long as you dont affect others, I think he wont stop u from videoing la. haha.
Oooh, leopard crawl is good, but no need go to the front. Stay far, shoot low, Ivan teach me one. hehe.

Alamak I thought I can learn from you if we are in the same session...NVM next time then :angel:
I was kidding about the videoing. Where got time? :bsmilie: Huh Stay far, shoot low...hmmm...no wonder the last time he say my height got advantage too. wahahaha :bsmilie: :sweat:

Alamak I thought I can learn from you if we are in the same session...NVM next time then I was kidding about the videoing. Where got time? :bsmilie: Huh Stay far, shoot low...hmmm...no wonder the last time he say my height got advantage too. wahahaha

hahaha.
Nothing much you can learn from me la.. I monkey see monkey do one. :bsmilie:
Remember to wear something sexy that day, to induce some expressions/ or reactions, from Simon ok. ;)

hahaha.
Nothing much you can learn from me la.. I monkey see monkey do one. :bsmilie:
Remember to wear something sexy that day, to induce some expressions/ or reactions, from Simon ok. ;)

oh!! he may get even more excited seeing you guys:bsmilie:....make sure you walk behind him:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.