T H E . . . E L E C T I O N ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
hi everyone,

This Sunday 19thAug there will be an encore session of the previous models u may have missed or wish to shoot again. There is a twist however: u will choose or vote for the model u want to shoot. It will be in the morning from 8.30am to 11.30am as per normal, outdoors, and fees $78 as usual for regulars or early birds. There will be 7 models to choose from: 1) Alyona from Kazakstan; 2) Claudia from Romania; 3) Carlee from Canada; 4) Elizaveta from Russia; 5) Katya from Russia; 6) Olga from Russia; and 7) Tatiana from Russia; and do vote for more than one if u can, so that at least one of your choices will be featured. Of course vote only if u can make it. Voting closes at 2359hours on Thu, so start voting now! Once result is out, do make payment to secure your place by 6pm on Fri. Good luck!

katyaad.jpg

carleead.jpg

claudiaad.jpg

ElizavetaAd.jpg

Tatianaad.jpg

Olgaad.jpg

alyonaad.jpg

Claudia!

Voting results so far:

Alyona: 3
Tatiana: 2
Katya: 2
Olga: 4
Claudia: 1
Elizaveta: 1
Carlee: 1

u mean all 7 models will be present, or only the one who wins THE ELECTION?

u mean all 7 models will be present, or only the one who wins THE ELECTION?

only the one with the most votes.. :)

Alyona and Olga either one, count me in.
Cheers

And now, the results.....

THE WINNER IS.....

ALYONA!

alyonaad.jpg

The initial 7 voters for Alyona will be in the actual attendance list, and subsequent voters will be in the waiting list. Should anyone be interested in waiting, or to join the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@gmail.com. Thanks again for the votes!​

I vote for Tatiana from Russia.;p Too bad, the final winner is not her. Hiazzz.....:embrass:

Upzz for Aloyna... which reminds me that her series is still sitting in my harddisk :bsmilie:

Uppzz again for Ivan :thumbsup:

I didnt vote for Alyona, only because I've shot her before.
I gurantee you, she looks godly in Photos, and is a brilliant model.
One of the best i've shot.
:thumbsup:

For those who voted for her, enjoy the shoot neverthless.

You can also go check her pics out in my DeviantART gallery too if you have time.
Cheers for ivan!

Upzz for Aloyna... which reminds me that her series is still sitting in my harddisk :bsmilie:

Uppzz again for Ivan :thumbsup:

I didnt vote for Alyona, only because I've shot her before.
I gurantee you, she looks godly in Photos, and is a brilliant model.
One of the best i've shot.
:thumbsup:

For those who voted for her, enjoy the shoot neverthless.

You can also go check her pics out in my DeviantART gallery too if you have time.
Cheers for ivan!

Thank u guys, glad u have enjoyed it! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.