T H E . . . E L E C T I O N . . . I I . ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
hi everyone,

This Sunday 09th Sep there will be another encore session of the previous models u may have missed or wish to shoot again. There is a twist however: u will choose or vote for the model u want to shoot, with the most popular model being the featured one. It will be in the morning from 8.30am to 11.30am as per normal, outdoors, and fees $78 as usual for regulars or early birds. There will be 9 models to choose from: 1) Olivka from Poland; 2) Carlee from Canada; 3) Claudia from Romania; 4) Anna from Russia; 5) Tatiana from Russia; 6) Olga from Russia; 7) Katya from Russia; 8) Renata from Kazakstan; and 9) Christine from Philippines; and do vote for more than one if u can, so that at least one of your choices will be featured. Of course vote only if u can make it. Voting closes at 2359hours on Wed(04th Sep), so start voting now! Once result is out, do make payment to secure your place by 6pm on Thu(05th Sep). Good luck!

OlivkaAd.jpg

carleead.jpg

claudiaad.jpg

AnnaKad.jpg

Tatianaad.jpg

Olgaad.jpg

katyaad.jpg

Renata_Ad.jpg

ChristineAd.jpg

renata is still around ???? !!!!!!

Do remember it will be the 1st 7voters for the eventual winner that will be in the final attendance, and the rest will be on the waiting list according to chronological order of the votes received. So hurry and start voting now.. although one model is leading by quite a margin.. :p

Sorry for the closing date confusion, should be Wed 05th at 2359hrs..

My vote for Claudia & Carlee

Keep the votes coming, its a close fight.. 1 vote difference now.. :sweat:

Katya, Olga, Carlee!!!

And now, announcing the poll results...... drum roll please.....

carleead.jpg

C A R L E E ! ! !
For those of u who have voted for Carlee, if u have received my email or PM, please proceed to make payment by 6pm tomorrow. Any problems do inform. And for those who voted but did not receive PM or email, u are on the wait list, and please wait till Fri before giving up your chance of photographing her. Once again, thank you everyone who have taken part in this election! :cheers:​

so who was #2 since you mentioned it was a tight race?

Status
Not open for further replies.