T H E . . . B L O N D E . . . A M B I T I O N ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
martinaad.jpg

Hi everybody!

Purpose of this thread is to gather response to feature this Sunday's (03rd Jun) blonde n blue eyed model, Martina From Czech Republic , before a confirmation from her due to some pending assignments of hers. Do register with MODELinn now if u r keen to join!

Details

Date & Time
Sun 03rd Jun, 8.30am - 11.30am

Fees per session
[Outdoor]$78 for early birds (payment before Fri 01st Jun noon) and repeat members, $88 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
3, Clubbing and Casual

Set Up
Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for outdoor use, superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics

Who should attend
Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :p

Urban setting, to be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
5 to start, 7 max

Email to MODELinn@ gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, and those who wants alternate sessions(studio too), do email to MODELinn@ gmail.com as well!

Attendance
Slot 1: Reserved
Slot 2: Reserved
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:

email to MODELinn@gmail.com to join, to request for afternoon session, or studio session or join the mailing list!

Attendance
Slot 3: Reserved
Slot 4: Reserved
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:

email to MODELinn@gmail.com to join, to request for afternoon outdoor session, or studio session or join the mailing list!

Attendance
Slot 5: Reserved
Slot 6:
Slot 7:

email to MODELinn@gmail.com to join, to request for afternoon outdoor session, or studio session or join the mailing list!

Attendance
Slot 1: Confirmed
Slot 2: Confirmed
Slot 3: Confirmed
Slot 6: Reserved
Slot 7:

AM Session Attendance
Slot 7: Reserved

New PM Studio Session(5 to start)
Attendance

Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:

email to MODELinn@gmail.com to join waiting list, to join studio session or join the mailing list!

Forgot to mention, Martina is confirmed available for this Sunday, and MODELinn will be starting the new Sunday(03rd Jun) studio session enrollment for Martina, from 1.30pm-3.30pm. Email to MODELinn@gmail.com to reserve your place now!
.​

AM Session Attendance
Slot 4: Confirmed

Attendance

Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:

email to MODELinn@gmail.com to join waiting list, to join studio session or join the mailing list!

AM Session Attendance
Slot 4: Confirmed
Slot 5: Confirmed

Attendance

Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:

Is the studio session price same as the outdoor price at S$88? Do advise & thks. Count me in then. thks again.:)

Is the studio session price same as the outdoor price at S$88? Do advise & thks. Count me in then. thks again.:)

Sorry for not stating the price. I will be extending the offer price of $112 for all. Do let me know if u r keen. Cheers!

Sorry for not stating the price. I will be extending the offer price of $112 for all. Do let me know if u r keen. Cheers!

So sorry that I couldn't reply to this message due to CS server down yesterday, right? I tried to log in around 10:45am to 12:30pm. Still couldn't get through. Apologies to reply that late.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.