39 Haji Lane
enghong17.blogspot.com
Hi fellow photographers,

borrowing a little advertising space.............=>

Hope to see you at my exhibition..........=>

Eng Hong

Postcard.jpg

Postcard_back.jpg

When you will be there to tell us more about the trip and the stories behind the photos? :)

will be at the museum on

13th march (sat) from 1030 to 1200,
15th march (mon) from 11-1pm and
19th march (Fri) from 1200-2pm.

Wed 17th not confirm yet cos the timing for my programming practical exam is not out yet so i can't give you guys a timing. Will post again when confirmed.

EngHong =>

clizeer said:
When you will be there to tell us more about the trip and the stories behind the photos? :)

will you post the prints here after exhibition for those of us not able to make it and the non-locals?

the exhibition not open on the 13th but you'd be there?

upz… :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Sort of a preview........basically because 13th is NUS open house and NUS Museum asked me to be there.............=>............don't think i have the time to upload the pictures, too busy with school work especially with the finals just two months away..............=>...........esp after lagging som much in work just to do this exhibition.........=>

hwchoy said:
will you post the prints here after exhibition for those of us not able to make it and the non-locals?

the exhibition not open on the 13th but you'd be there?

upz… :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

well done man. solo exhibition, what a platform.

i just receive mass email fr NUS. i'm from EE4. only picked up photography seriously recently, no chance to join NUS photo club liao i guess.

will visit yr exhibition on sat after 4pm. (yes, my lesson end at 4pm on sat.)

cheers dude. maybe see u ard some day.

Hi di0nysus,

The Museum closes at 12 noon on Sat........its operating hrs are like office hrs only thur when it is opened till 9pm.........=> Hope to see you.

Eng Hong

di0nysus said:
well done man. solo exhibition, what a platform.

i just receive mass email fr NUS. i'm from EE4. only picked up photography seriously recently, no chance to join NUS photo club liao i guess.

will visit yr exhibition on sat after 4pm. (yes, my lesson end at 4pm on sat.)

cheers dude. maybe see u ard some day.

enghong17 said:
Hi di0nysus,

The Museum closes at 12 noon on Sat........its operating hrs are like office hrs only thur when it is opened till 9pm.........=> Hope to see you.

Eng Hong

Think on Sat, NUS museums close at 5pm.

yes............was mistaken..........=>...............the exhibits will be there till next Tue when the museum will tell me if they can allow me to have the Vege for another week...........=>

EngHong

clizeer said:
Think on Sat, NUS museums close at 5pm.

enghong17 said:
yes............was mistaken..........=>...............the exhibits will be there till next Tue when the museum will tell me if they can allow me to have the Vege for another week...........=>

EngHong

That will be nice.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.