Sze Chuan - A Photographic Journey


Status
Not open for further replies.

clizeer

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
67
0
0
Visit site
#2
When you will be there to tell us more about the trip and the stories behind the photos? :)
 

enghong17

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,207
0
36
35
39 Haji Lane
enghong17.blogspot.com
#3
will be at the museum on

13th march (sat) from 1030 to 1200,
15th march (mon) from 11-1pm and
19th march (Fri) from 1200-2pm.

Wed 17th not confirm yet cos the timing for my programming practical exam is not out yet so i can't give you guys a timing. Will post again when confirmed.

EngHong =>


clizeer said:
When you will be there to tell us more about the trip and the stories behind the photos? :)
 

hwchoy

Senior Member
Jul 16, 2003
1,899
0
0
55
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
#5
will you post the prints here after exhibition for those of us not able to make it and the non-locals?

the exhibition not open on the 13th but you'd be there?

upz… :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:
 

enghong17

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,207
0
36
35
39 Haji Lane
enghong17.blogspot.com
#6
Sort of a preview........basically because 13th is NUS open house and NUS Museum asked me to be there.............=>............don't think i have the time to upload the pictures, too busy with school work especially with the finals just two months away..............=>...........esp after lagging som much in work just to do this exhibition.........=>




hwchoy said:
will you post the prints here after exhibition for those of us not able to make it and the non-locals?

the exhibition not open on the 13th but you'd be there?

upz… :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:
 

di0nysus

New Member
Jul 15, 2003
1,009
0
0
38
m
Visit site
#10
well done man. solo exhibition, what a platform.

i just receive mass email fr NUS. i'm from EE4. only picked up photography seriously recently, no chance to join NUS photo club liao i guess.

will visit yr exhibition on sat after 4pm. (yes, my lesson end at 4pm on sat.)

cheers dude. maybe see u ard some day.
 

enghong17

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,207
0
36
35
39 Haji Lane
enghong17.blogspot.com
#11
Hi di0nysus,

The Museum closes at 12 noon on Sat........its operating hrs are like office hrs only thur when it is opened till 9pm.........=> Hope to see you.

Eng Hong

di0nysus said:
well done man. solo exhibition, what a platform.

i just receive mass email fr NUS. i'm from EE4. only picked up photography seriously recently, no chance to join NUS photo club liao i guess.

will visit yr exhibition on sat after 4pm. (yes, my lesson end at 4pm on sat.)

cheers dude. maybe see u ard some day.
 

clizeer

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
67
0
0
Visit site
#14
enghong17 said:
Hi di0nysus,

The Museum closes at 12 noon on Sat........its operating hrs are like office hrs only thur when it is opened till 9pm.........=> Hope to see you.

Eng Hong
Think on Sat, NUS museums close at 5pm.
 

enghong17

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,207
0
36
35
39 Haji Lane
enghong17.blogspot.com
#15
yes............was mistaken..........=>...............the exhibits will be there till next Tue when the museum will tell me if they can allow me to have the Vege for another week...........=>

EngHong

clizeer said:
Think on Sat, NUS museums close at 5pm.
 

clizeer

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
67
0
0
Visit site
#16
enghong17 said:
yes............was mistaken..........=>...............the exhibits will be there till next Tue when the museum will tell me if they can allow me to have the Vege for another week...........=>

EngHong
That will be nice.:p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom