Syrian refugee issue

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
11935075_10155979327405137_3825406127374926832_n.jpg

You agree?

Obama say the other day we have taken in 1500 Syrians must be careful because Syrians need to be carefully 'vetted'...he also says oh we should be excused because we give 4 billion dollars to someone. Can you say colossal failure???

I like Hungary guy or whoever it was the other day...not my problem. You made your own bed now sleep in it. And finally that old Russian proverb - be careful about who you dig a grave for because you might end up in it yourself.

Now in defense of my country I am going to say this...all I know is there are a whole bunch of dark mean evil old boys over here in America that you do not even want any part of when they finally wake up from their slumber.

Last edited:
ISIS is joining the crowd.

Can you detect them?

in less than 2 years from Now Europe will be facing the biggest security issues ever... this is a part of it.

These people are not being screened, vetted and they carry nil or fake papers (many papers are being thrown away anyways.)

There is NO way they can check them when they are running borders.

Now Germany saying ohhh come on in we have $$$$ it's made it worse.

In 18-24 months when they are residing wherever and they get pee'd off that they are not "getting enough" then whats.... hence the issues Europe will face in 2 years.....

I'm NOT saying don't let them in BUT a proper process must be done.... It's too late already.

=======

Now imagine Southern Thailands Conflict areas getting worse and then having a drought people get desperate as... so they head through Malaysia then want to come to Singapore - 100,000 of them crossing at midnight over a few weeks!! Can SG stop them??? Prob not......

Last edited:
in less than 2 years from Now Europe will be facing the biggest security issues ever... this is a part of it.

These people are not being screened, vetted and they carry nil or fake papers (many papers are being thrown away anyways.)

In 18-24 months when they are residing wherever and they get pee'd off that they are not "getting enough" then whats.... hence the issues Europe will face in 2 years.....

I'm NOT saying don't let them in BUT a proper process must be done.... It's too late already.

=======

Now imagine Southern Thailands Conflict areas getting worse and then having a drought people get desperate as... so they head through Malaysia then want to come to Singapore - 100,000 of them crossing at midnight over a few weeks!! Can SG stop them??? Prob not......

Ren Hai Zhan Su

Last edited:
I think if I were Syrian I'd be making a beeline for America. Many Syrians live here already. I just wonder what the hell we (the Americans) are up to over there??? It almost looks as if we want all those countries to fail along with Europe too.

You know it sucked when the twin towers went down but jimminy christmas...

I was reading something earlier today about Israel fixing to bulldoze like 20K buildings in Gaza or something???

So is all of this crap rapidly coming to a head?

Last edited:
The whole horror and all the suffering ind misery was caused by the USA (England & Zionists).
The USA and England have a run with lies waged war in Iraq.
The country totally destroyed then looted and robbed.
Have millions of people brutally killed and left suffering, misery and terror.
The same thing happened with Libya. The country has also been attacked and destroyed
by the US and England.

These are the cause of the mass exodus of people.

The same HORROR has been done in Vietnam by the USA.
The USA has also conducted a staged there with lies war.
The USA has Vietnam coated with war, destroyed and left behind suffering and misery.
The USA has Vietnam with poison (dioxin "Agent Orange") and napalm bombs destroyed during.
Million Vietnamese were killed by the USA. To date, hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese
people suffer from the consequences
of dioxin-bombing by the USA.
To date, the USA has for these crimes no compensation paid.
Through this horror-USA war in Vietnam, millions are then Vietnam
been forced to flee. Of hundreds of thousands ended up in Europe.

When brought to the UN war crimes tribunal finally the criminals.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archive...the-real-refugee-problem-and-how-to-solve-it/

Something on the ground in Syria has changed I guess. This must be why this mass exodus is occurring.

And if the intelligence are true, among the refugees are ISIS indoctrinated individuals thrown into the mix to go to host countries to set up cells for future attacks. And as much of news like this is coming out of hte woodwork more and more, this is just the tip of the ice berg. News at 11........

and now we have this to add...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/syrian-...-nation-lacks-opportunity-1441667373?mod=e2tw

https://youtu.be/-BDqzmG-rH8

https://youtu.be/EW8jvcktDHE

And so what's next to come on the western front.

Last edited:

Don't you know this the world domination of the 3rd kind?

The whole horror and all the suffering ind misery was caused by the USA (England & Zionists).
The same thing happened with Libya. The country has also been attacked and destroyed
by the US and England.

The USA has Vietnam coated with war, destroyed and left behind suffering and misery.
The USA has Vietnam with poison (dioxin "Agent Orange") and napalm bombs destroyed during.
Million Vietnamese were killed by the USA. To date, hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese

YAWNNNNN....

by the US and England.

Without USA great leaders like Uncle Bin, Gaddafi, Saddam and Kim Jong-il are still alive. :)

Last edited:
A CIA clone? No wonder they didn't publicly exhibit his body.

westworld-original-lobby-card-1-1973-yul-brynner--1959-p.jpg

------------------------------
your typical reaction.
if you run out of answers
comes distraction and trivialization.
Have long been seen through.:bsmilie: