Sync Photos to Dropbox via WiFi

malcom90

Apr 20, 2013
singapore
is there any wifi mirrorless camera that can do this? ie to sync my pics to dropbox account, when connected via wifi?
esp the sony nex series can do this with 3rd party apps?

is there any wifi mirrorless camera that can do this? ie to sync my pics to dropbox account, when connected via wifi?

buy the samsung cam

By sync u mean uploading ur camera photos to dropbox directly, and downloading ur dropbox pictures to ur camera memory card? Not exactly practical. How much storage does a typical user have? I have 70+gb, but im sure most people have less than 5gb...

Tried this with high-rez images shot by a pro for a client. For some reason, the photos when downloaded off Dropbox looked faded, as if they have been desaturated. The originals, of course, were properly PP and exhibited no such issues. Still can't figure out why...

By sync u mean uploading ur camera photos to dropbox directly, and downloading ur dropbox pictures to ur camera memory card? Not exactly practical. How much storage does a typical user have? I have 70+gb, but im sure most people have less than 5gb...

only upload is enuf. dont want to take out the sdcard all the time

only upload is enuf. dont want to take out the sdcard all the time
Get another SD card instead of trying to pump Gigabytes through the Internet. What's the point of having all snapshots and crapshots in Dropbox? Upload what is worth sharing, be selective already when taking pictures.