Sydney people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets try this again....

I am interested since the one U organaised didn't get off the ground because of me working.

So were are we going ? :think:

As for suggestions..

any one up to a full day trip on the train to either the Blue Mountains or Newcastle ?

jOhO said:
james have u done ur opera house abstracts yet?

Yep... had them all scanned but had a computer crash last week and lost all my scans :mad2: some one hasn't done a backup :cry: I think it is time to invest in a DVD-burner

Just need to find time to re-scan everything.

Although I'm not in Sydney, I'm in Canberra.
If u guys are having a photoshoot, let me know, and if i have the time, i'll make the trip up :)

Hi

sorry for hijacking this thread. I am currently in Adelaide and looking for photography enthusiasts here to go around here for shooting! But I havent been able to find any so far over here.

James M, can u help?

Thanks a million!

james m said:
Yep... had them all scanned but had a computer crash last week and lost all my scans :mad2: some one hasn't done a backup :cry: I think it is time to invest in a DVD-burner

Just need to find time to re-scan everything.
hmm u've been thru enuff to know better ahha..

fire, and now crash... hmmm :think:

anyway i don't back up my stuff straight away either.. eheh

I'm at Four Points on Sussex Street. Will be off to Auckland/Wellington next week before coming back to Sydney on Aug 22 to spend my last weekend here.

Finally the sun is out today (but wonder for how long).
Will be shooting at the Darling Harbor with my small Pentax. Am in a yellow Timberland Jacket--come up and say hello if you're there.

PyayPhyo said:
Is the Sydney outing over?

Hi...

Nothing really organised yet. I have been flat out at work the past couple months and haven't had chance to get out at all to take photos myself.

Hopefully once we get all the latest stuff done for the McDonald's campaigns at work I will try to get a Sydney meet happening.

james m ....

Okie for sure...
lemme plan e agenda for u guys....

Morning ~ Sydney Fish Mkt
Noon ~ Sydney Harbour / Opera Hse
Night ~ King Cross

:lovegrin:

for those coming back, dun forget my gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.