Sydney ClubSNAP members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

james m

Dec 28, 2002
With all this talk of Sydney at the moment I would like to see a show of hands of all Sydney Clubsnappers apart from me....

:vhappy:

Come on put your hands up, I want to organise a Sydney meet.

if you guys continue the "meh" "mah" , we might lose the International members. :devil:

Originally posted by mysteriousjimmy
With all this talk of Sydney at the moment I would like to see a show of hands of all Sydney Clubsnappers apart from me....

:vhappy:

Come on put your hands up, I want to organise a Sydney meet.

*right hand up*

yo

hey mEc u're just next door! i'm in alexandria at the moment, holidaying here till 29/6.

i've called james (mysteriousjimmy) probably meet up this sat? no idea where we gonna go tho.

james: i'll give u a call on friday! ;)

Ex Sydney but still have business interests there

Originally posted by jOhO
hey mEc u're just next door! i'm in alexandria at the moment, holidaying here till 29/6.

i've called james (mysteriousjimmy) probably meet up this sat? no idea where we gonna go tho.

james: i'll give u a call on friday! ;)

oh no.. i cannot make it..
i have got exams till 2nd of july... :(

Originally posted by RuthBaby
Oooh.. den u shd know leon, diana, dixon n gang?

Erm Ruthie, UNSW has like 20,000 students or so, 1/2 of whom are Asian or so it seems :rbounce:

O.K, the list so far for Sydney ClubSNAP members. Either living or studing in Sydney

1.. james m
2.. mEc
3.. PyayPhyo

I know there are more.... so come on put your hands up....

Ian if you are ever in Sydney again should get together for a drink or three :D

Or when I do my next trip to Bunbury I should look you up in Perth.

jOhO, will be waiting for the call.

I don't know them. As Ian said, there are many asian students in UNSW and there is no photography club here.

I am looking forward for a photo outing with clubsanppers after exam.

Originally posted by RuthBaby
Oooh.. den u shd know leon, diana, dixon n gang?

A little out of topic. I will be at Adelaide for the next 1.5 years. Can anyone here tell me where are the good photo spots there? ;)

Originally posted by lazyfiddler
A little out of topic. I will be at Adelaide for the next 1.5 years. Can anyone here tell me where are the good photo spots there? ;)

head to Sydney .... :D

The only place that comes to mind at the moment is Kangaroo Island

and also check the info at South Australian Gov site.

Hope that helps as it has been about 30 years since I have been to South Australia.

You could look at doing tours or trips from Adelaide in to the Northern Territory with any spare time you have.

james m ....

Any more Sydney ClubSNAP members ???

Had my first Sydney ClubSNAP meet/photo shoot last Sat 28th June with a member from Singapore, jOhO

here is a pic of jOhO taking a pic of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House :)

joho2.jpg

hey james! excellent shot mate! great model u got there muahahahah :embrass:

love that 20mm lens. love how u can just walk around with JUST that lens on and shoot photos! ;)

btw guys, those of u planning to meet up with james, he's a gerat guy, very friendly and i learnt heaps from him. his affinity for primes is definitely worth mentioning. no zoom, use ur legs!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey james! excellent shot mate! great model u got there muahahahah :embrass:

thanks....

have a look here for some more pics of you. :)

btw guys, those of u planning to meet up with james, he's a gerat guy, very friendly and i learnt heaps from him. his affinity for primes is definitely worth mentioning. no zoom, use ur legs!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks again....

Here is an open invitation to any one heading to Sydney. If you want to get in contact me with for a meet/shoot once you arrive just PM me here.

james m ....

Status
Not open for further replies.