Sydney and HK Panorama


Status
Not open for further replies.

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
I would not post it here as it's quite big, and looooooong ...

Here's the link, taken from a fren's apartment in Sydney

http://www.viwen.com/stuffz/Panorama_Views/

and another one taken from my apartment in Hong Kong, overlooking central and HK park, bottom right is the governer's house..

http://www.geocities.com/tsq_888/DSC01297.JPG

there's more.. dont remember where i uploaded it...

it's taken quite some time ago.. with Sony F55V. I am no pro.. just grap the camera and snapped it :) got potential or not? haha..
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
Use a tripod. You need tripod for 100% of nightshot. :light:
 

mooks85

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
198
0
0
45
www.pbase.com
hmmm... does you friend stay at "the peak" ?
anyway.. IMO, ... its kind of underexpose...
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by mooks85
hmmm... does you friend stay at "the peak" ?
anyway.. IMO, ... its kind of underexpose...
I said my friend who is in SYDNEY .. the last time i checked 'the peak' is in HK not sydney, maybe I really need to label and name each photo with detail description :p

underexpose.. erm, what's that? told ya i am not good photographer :)

edit: just manage to find out what underexpose mean ..hehe.. I didnt set exposure high as I don't have a tripod.
 

mooks85

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
198
0
0
45
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by TsQ


I said my friend who is in SYDNEY .. the last time i checked 'the peak' is in HK not sydney, maybe I really need to label and name each photo with detail description :p

underexpose.. erm, what's that? told ya i am not good photographer :)

edit: just manage to find out what underexpose mean ..hehe.. I didnt set exposure high as I don't have a tripod.
eeer.. i was referring " the peak" apartment in sydney...not the one in HK....
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by mooks85


eeer.. i was referring " the peak" apartment in sydney...not the one in HK....
u just made me look like a fool.. hehe *hide hide* :embrass:

that one in sydney is also 'the peak', forgotten about that.. yah, was taken from there.. many UTS students there, esp indonesians. Their car park is like annual car show
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by TsQ
taken from my apartment in Hong Kong, overlooking central and HK park, bottom right is the governer's house..
u stays in HK??

i am from HK too, now in S'pore
 

mooks85

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
198
0
0
45
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by TsQ


Their car park is like annual car show
totally agree!... GTR, 200sx, WRX STi, to merc, to BMW...
no wonder they need double garage gate... haha....
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by kamwai


u stays in HK??

i am from HK too, now in S'pore
same here.. but hardly can say I am from HK, just that my family live there for almost 13 years. I am the only one in my family without PR in HK. I still holds M'sian passport.. just that i seldom return. I think average S'porean goes to Msia more often then me :p
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by mooks85

totally agree!... GTR, 200sx, WRX STi, to merc, to BMW...
no wonder they need double garage gate... haha....
U seen a silver GSR turned Evo3?

haha.. that's my friend's car, got stolen 3 times from that carpark..
 

mooks85

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
198
0
0
45
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by TsQ


I think average S'porean goes to Msia more often then me :p
haha... dont think i go back msia often too... once a year??? :p
 

mooks85

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
198
0
0
45
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by TsQ


U seen a silver GSR turned Evo3?

haha.. that's my friend's car, got stolen 3 times from that carpark..
neh... been there twice only... car theft is common.....
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by TsQ


same here.. but hardly can say I am from HK, just that my family live there for almost 13 years. I am the only one in my family without PR in HK. I still holds M'sian passport.. just that i seldom return. I think average S'porean goes to Msia more often then me :p
so u are malaysian migrated to HK?
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by kamwai


so u are malaysian migrated to HK?
just my family.. i am left behind :( hehe..

anyway no need to migrate there and give up M'sia citizenship.. after 7 years they gave them unconditional PR. So their PR is valid even they are not working or doing anything there.. was offered to get 3 stars but don't think we want to give up M'sian passport.. its always good to be able to stay in 2 or more countries in case sh*t happens.

where u live in HK?
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by TsQ


just my family.. i am left behind :( hehe..

anyway no need to migrate there and give up M'sia citizenship.. after 7 years they gave them unconditional PR. So their PR is valid even they are not working or doing anything there.. was offered to get 3 stars but don't think we want to give up M'sian passport.. its always good to be able to stay in 2 or more countries in case sh*t happens.

where u live in HK?
well...i migrated to S'pore already

no house in HK now
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by kamwai


well...i migrated to S'pore already

no house in HK now
'cause of 1997?

I think HK is a great place .. freedom of everything. But that might change with more control from beijing now..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.